Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory Singles Chicken & Turkey Entrée Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, 24 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- The first ingredient in this natural cat food is tender cuts of high-quality chicken or turkey in a savory gravy your paw-tner will love.
- Easy-to-serve cups save you time feeding and serving while keeping mealtimes mess-free.
- High moisture content helps keep your kitty hydrated.
- Made without poultry by-product meals, corn, soy, wheat, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Minced Chicken & Turkey Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$29.21Chewy Price$27.75Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory Singles Salmon & Tuna Entrée Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, 24 count$34.25Chewy Price$43.79List Price$32.54Autoship Price
- American Journey Minced Chicken & Salmon Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.74Chewy Price$31.10Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Spoonless Singles White Fish & Tuna Entrée Pate Adult Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, case of 24$45.29Chewy Price$43.03Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory Singles Salmon Entrée Cuts in Gravy Adult Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, case of 24$35.75Chewy Price$45.29List Price$33.96Autoship Price
- dealBlue Buffalo Tastefuls Spoonless Singles Chicken Entrée Pate Adult Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, case of 24$30.72Chewy Price$45.29List Price$29.18Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory Singles Chicken Entrée Cuts in Gravy Adult Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, case of 24$45.29Chewy Price$43.03Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken & Pate Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, 24 count$37.66Chewy Price$43.79List Price$35.78Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tuna Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$23.52Chewy Price$35.79List Price$22.34Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Salmon Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$27.32Chewy Price$35.79List Price$25.95Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Ocean Fish & Tuna Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$24.75Chewy Price$35.79List Price$23.51Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tender Morsels Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$25.88Chewy Price$35.79List Price$24.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...||Salmon: Salmon, Fish Broth, Water...||Turkey, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Water...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken||Salmon||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Turkey|
|Special Diet||—||—||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||—||—||Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Muscle Care, Heart Care||Immune Support, Muscle Care, Heart Care|
|Food Texture||—||—||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
94 Customer Reviews
they changed the formula
I thought these small sizes were a great idea and while it was not pate, I thought it must be similar. My cat hated it. I had to take it to a shelter. Then I bought the chicken pate. My cat had loved the chicken flavor as it was super moist. I bought 5 oz cans instead of 3 oz cans by mistake and discovered the chicken pate, exactly the same flavor as what she loved in the smaller cans, was now a dryer, firmer pate. She would not touch it. I wasted over $100 on the savory singles and the 24 cans. I can't trust shopping here anymore as there is no way to sample the food.
Not a hit with my kitty
Sadly these are going to the kitty rescue. My kitty liked the Tastefuls chicken in the 3 oz cans so I thought I'd buy these combo packs. I don't know if the formula is different or what but my kitty won't eat the chicken or the turkey. Nice idea to have the smaller size, but I wish my guy would eat it. I found the packs a bit messy to open as well.
My cat approves!
My 5-year-old cat, Isla, loves BLUE Buffalo Tastefuls. She practically swallowed the food. She was given the opportunity to sample a cup of the chicken entrée and turkey variety. I like the texture of the food. It's not too pasty and has a good amount of moisture. The food has a nice aroma that is attractive to my cat. She loves it, and that's the most important factor. The cups are easy to open. I didn't use the built-in chopper. I use a spoon to scoop out the food and then use that spoon to mush up the food. I could never remember to use the built-in chopper. #BLUETastefulsChewy #Sponsored
Love it every time
My picky eaters love this Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory in any kind of Gravy. Both my boys are almost 2 now and have always enjoyed the wet food in gravy. I especially like how these are two packs that you can use to feed equal portions at different sittings. So much less waste and with the difficult times people are having lately obtaining canned wet food these are little plastic cups that pop right out of the container into the bowl. It also has a little fork-like side you can use to break apart the food in the bowl. I feel very fortunate to have tried this product at no cost in exchange for providing my honest feedback and I recommend these 100%.
Don’t buy this
Let me start by saying that my cats do like the food. Since there are supply chain issues with Royal Canin I switched to Blue. My first case came from a local pet shop. When my cats seemed to like it I ordered four cases for the month of March from Chewy. The first case I opened smelled putrid, and what I suspected turned out to be the case— a failed seal on one of the double packs. We ended up losing three servings from that box. The next two cases were fine, but the accumulation of single-use plastics was disturbing so this morning I switched to canned foods for my April order. Tonight I opened the last case of 48 servings and found four of them missing. Quality control seems to be absent here if two of four cases are faulty. It seems to be a manufacturer problem but I will never buy products packaged like this again.
The Blue Buffalo Tastefil Savory Singles Chicken & Turkey Entree cat food is made with real meat and is an excellent portion to serve to your cats. My one cat really enjoyed it but not my picky eater who only smelled it and walked away. So easy to open, just snap and pull opend the foil tab, and pour into a bowl. There is also a neat cutter included on the food cup that makes chomping the food up nicely.
My cats liked their turkey and chicken meals thanks to Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory Singles Chicken and Turkey Entrée Cuts. I like that it is very convenient because it comes in single-serve twin-pack packaging and has a built-in food choppers. The size is perfect for a meal along with their dry food. The food was moist and bite size. It also had a nice amount of gravy. My cats liked both flavors, but Turkey was the leader! #BLUETastefulsChewy #Sponsored
Sammy and Shadow approved
Sammy and Shadow loved both of these. The foil sealed packs were easy to open. The foil peeled back evenly. The food had a pleasant scent and looked edible. It also held its moisture. There was a small amount of gravy in the pack but I would have liked a bit more. Sammy and Shadow loved these. I gave them one of each and both devoured them happily. These are the right size for a smaller-sized cat. My boys, would love this as a snack or a treat. Shadow took his time enjoying his turkey entree. Sammy gobbled up the Chicken entree. They even allowed each other to try their food. Both loved these with no issues. I was sent two samples of this product from Ripple street for testing and my honest opinion.
I have 2 happy cats!
This was our first time giving our cats Blue Buffalo's Tastefuls Savory Singles and my cats absolutely loved both the chicken and turkey entree cuts in gravy! Even our picky little Siamese girl ate her entire portion, and she usually snubs any type of wet food. The packs were so convenient to store and easy to open and came out of the package easily. I appreciate that real meat is the first ingredient. I am thankful there is the option to purchase the variety pack because my cats enjoyed both flavors and I will definitely be purchasing this! #BLUETastefulsChewy #Sponsored
cats won't eat it
My cats love chicken and turkey and prefer chunks or cuts to pate so I was excited to have them try this. The ingredients are good but I couldn't even get them to taste it. They sniffed it and walked away and continued to beg to be fed. I only removed one star because I know cats can be picky and others might like this so I gave 4 stars based on the ingredients alone. The single portion is nice for those with a small appetite. Be careful that none are busted open and go bad. I received a free sample in exchange for my honest review. #BLUETastefulsChewy #Sponsored