Blue Buffalo True Solutions Blissful Belly Digestive Care Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Prebiotic fiber helps promote digestive health, making this recipe paw-fect for sensitive stomachs.
- Crafted with natural ingredients and enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, plus LifeSource Bits, which are rich in antioxidants.
- Features real chicken first along with fruits, veggies and plenty of fiber, so it’s gentle on digestion for your dog’s sensitive tummy.
- A science-based kibble made without chicken (or poultry) by-product meals or other common food allergens like corn, wheat or soy.
- 100% free from artificial flavors and preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Blissful Belly Digestive Care Formula Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$36.00Chewy Price$45.00List Price$34.20Autoship Price
- American Journey Duck & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24 lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Perfect Coat Skin & Coat Care Formula Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$64.98Chewy Price$71.99List Price$61.73Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Fit & Healthy Weight Control Formula Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$64.98Chewy Price$71.99List Price$61.73Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Salmon & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$68.98Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.53Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Duck & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$68.98Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.53Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Lamb & Potato Recipe Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$45.99List Price$39.88Autoship Price
- SquarePet VFS Digestive Support Low Fat Formula Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$26.24Chewy Price$24.93Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Best Life Medium Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$64.98Chewy Price$71.99List Price$61.73Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- SquarePet VFS Skin & Digestive Support Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.24List Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal...||Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Oatmeal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Barley...||Deboned Turkey, Oatmeal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Immune Support...||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Sensitive Skin, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
116 Customer Reviews
Finally a solution!
My 2 yr old Belgian Tervuren has had digestive issues for almost a year. Sought veterinary help for the vomiting, lack of appetite and loose stools for an otherwise healthy, active pet. Special diets, enzymes, probiotics etc would have limited success. I was very skeptical of this food since I had tried so many before but I read the reviews and a lot of people seemed to be dealing with similar issues with their dogs and it worked for them. My dog loves this food! I feed the dry kibble along with the canned. He has been on the food for over 2 months now and the results are truly amazing! He has no stomach upsets or lack of appetite with this food, his coat has improved dramatically and he is actually filling out more (still very trim as he is a high drive working breed, think fluffy malinois) I am so relieved to have found a food he loves and thrives on. I hope the company doesn’t change the recipe and continues making it.
Perfect for older dogs
My tiny Maltese has always ate Taste of the wild with no issues but a couple months ago she started having so many digestive issues and she would have the worst diarrhea for days! She is a 15 year old Maltese so after trying different kinds of dog food I finally came across this gem! She has been on blissful belly for a little over a month and everything is back to normal I think she is even eating more than she was before! I recommend this dog food for older dogs that are starting to experience digestive issues its truly amazing!
I decided to buy this food because my dog started throwing up his old food. My dog is a really picky eater and it’s hard finding something he loves. He really loves this food! Instead of putting 1/4-1 cup in his bowl and letting him eat it, I started putting maybe half a handful in his bowl at a time and adding more as he finishes the first and it works really well for him. My dog has bad anxiety so I have to baby him a little bit and I found out that maybe seeing a whole bowl full of food can make him overwhelmed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Works Amazingly! Highly recommended!
My 4yr old Pomsky has always had belly issues. I’ve noticed more so now with apartment living (I’m not one to leave on the ground). I found this blend helped make his poops more solid. He’s vomiting a lot less and has more regular bowel movements. His GSD kid sister has been getting into the food too, so I just blended this with her puppy food. They seem overall happy, they’re healthy and cleaning up their “mess” isn’t as smelly, wet but more soft yet solid.
Rat Hole in Dog Food Bag
Blissful Belly has been a good food for our dog who has a sensitive stomach, so we purchase it frequently. We received our regular order of dog food and we noticed it had tape at the bottom of the bag. We were surprised when we opened the bag that the tape had covered a large hole that appeared to have been caused by some kind of rodent chewing on the bag. It's difficult to trust that this food will not make our dog sick. This is very disappointing, as this food is more expensive that typical dog foods, and we now have to throw it away. We will be canceling our membership to Chewy.
This food is a miracle!
We've searched for 3 years trying to find a food for one of our 4 Miniature American Shepherds that didn't upset his tummy and leave him with loose stools or diarrhea. We found one that was moderately successful, but he didn't care for it and ate it only begrudgingly, never excited for his meals like he was with some others - plus, it really didn't work all that well. We've donated multiple bags of unsuccessful attempts to our local shelter, which is fine, but it didn't solve our problem. So many of the "sensitive tummy" foods address allergies, itching, and skin issues; we never had that, his skin and coat were fine, and his parents and sister can eat almost anything but Lego's poor tummy just couldn't tolerate most foods. We've used other Blue foods in the past for our dogs, and they're good stuff, and had even tried a couple for him that didn't work, but when I saw this I gave it a shot... and wow! He loves it, it has finally resolved his issues with loose stools and being sickly, and he's bouncy, bright-eyed, and excited about meals and life in general again. I hope they never discontinue this product, because it's the ONLY thing we've ever found that works like this. Sure, it's a little expensive (but less than some others that failed!) but it's worth every penny. Thanks, Blue, for making our boy so happy.
100% best food!!
My sweet Maxton is a 3yr American Bully that has always had tummy issues... He's extremely gassy (He has cleared a room more than once...imagine a dumpster fire covered in maple syrup), his stool has never had any form to it which makes picking up behind him very difficult. And he is partial to sporadic bouts of vomiting and/or diarrhea for no reason whatsoever. I've always fed him regular Blue Buffalo until I saw this one, Blissful Belly, on the list. I thought, "what the heck... It can't get any worse, or I hope not!" Greatest dog food on the planet for pups with funky tummies!!! He's still occasionally has gas, but there's no smell to it! Weird, right? And now his poops are perfectly formed, and he has also become much more regular. Needless to say, I am a Blissful Belly customer for the rest of his life.
Will keep trying.
Once again I was trying a new food for my GSD and it didn’t work. Going to talk to her vet and find out what is going on. Maybe I am just being worried for nothing. She is just a finicky female!
Better than science diet
I have a 9 year old 130lb giant schnauzer who has always had a sensitive stomach. I recently switched from science diet and so far so good. I noticed the 3rd ingredient in this is brown rice vs yellow peas in the science diet. I also give him zesty paws senior probiotics. His poop has been firm.
Helped by fur baby's tummy!
Two weeks ago I switched by fur baby's food to blissful belly. She has a sensitive stomach and acid reflux. It has really helped her. I would recommend you give it a try.