Blue Buffalo True Solutions Blissful Belly Digestive Care Formula Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Prebiotic fiber helps promote digestive health, making this recipe paw-fect for sensitive stomachs.
- Crafted with natural ingredients and enhanced with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, plus LifeSource Bits, which are rich in antioxidants.
- Features real chicken first along with fruits, veggies and plenty of fiber, so it’s gentle on digestion for your dog’s sensitive tummy.
- A science-based kibble made without chicken (or poultry) by-product meals or other common food allergens like corn, wheat or soy.
- 100% free from artificial flavors and preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Lamb & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$68.98Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.53Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Duck & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24 lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Salmon & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$68.98Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.53Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo True Solutions Perfect Coat Skin & Coat Care Formula Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$64.78Chewy Price$71.99List Price$61.54Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Duck & Potato Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$68.98Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.53Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Nature's Evolutionary Diet Plus Wholesome Grains Salmon, Oats & Barley Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$67.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$64.58Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Lamb & Potato Recipe Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$45.99List Price$39.88Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Adult Beef & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 5-lbs bag$16.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.13Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Lamb & Potato Recipe Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$68.98Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.53Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Adult Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Large Breed Adult Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$71.98Chewy Price$78.99List Price$68.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal...||Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Oatmeal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Barley...||Chicken, Rice, Whole Barley...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Weight Control, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Immune Support...||Digestive Health||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, High-Energy...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
125 Customer Reviews
My dog loves this stuff
My dog has always been a picky eater, skipping meals several times a week. I've switched food a number of times to try to find something she liked better. She loves this stuff. I have been feeding this to her for several months now and she is still excited at mealtimes. No more upset stomach or skipping meals.
Great for picky eater with a sensitive stomach
My labradoodle is a healthy but sometimes her poop would get soft and she would have diarrhea every once in a while. I tried probiotics and other food brands, but nothing worked. However, since changing to Blissful Belly her poop has been solid and she doesn’t have stomach issues anymore. She also would be picky and would not want to eat kibble without toppers, but that’s not the case anymore and she will eat Blissful Belly dry without anything else on it. Highly, highly recommend.
True to it's name!
This was the first food we've tried that our Kangal actually seems to enjoy eating. He looks healthier, and his poo improved within a week of starting this Blue Blissful Belly. At 16 months old, he is a picky eater and has had loose stools most of his life. He had a Hills prescription food that had similar improvement, but he clearly prefers this food over all others we have tried. It is on the expensive side, but worth it since he looks healthier and enjoys mealtime!
Finally a solution!
My 2 yr old Belgian Tervuren has had digestive issues for almost a year. Sought veterinary help for the vomiting, lack of appetite and loose stools for an otherwise healthy, active pet. Special diets, enzymes, probiotics etc would have limited success. I was very skeptical of this food since I had tried so many before but I read the reviews and a lot of people seemed to be dealing with similar issues with their dogs and it worked for them. My dog loves this food! I feed the dry kibble along with the canned. He has been on the food for over 2 months now and the results are truly amazing! He has no stomach upsets or lack of appetite with this food, his coat has improved dramatically and he is actually filling out more (still very trim as he is a high drive working breed, think fluffy malinois) I am so relieved to have found a food he loves and thrives on. I hope the company doesn’t change the recipe and continues making it.
Perfect for older dogs
My tiny Maltese has always ate Taste of the wild with no issues but a couple months ago she started having so many digestive issues and she would have the worst diarrhea for days! She is a 15 year old Maltese so after trying different kinds of dog food I finally came across this gem! She has been on blissful belly for a little over a month and everything is back to normal I think she is even eating more than she was before! I recommend this dog food for older dogs that are starting to experience digestive issues its truly amazing!
No more stomach problems with this food! Our little guy was sick for one day every week! Wouldn't eat, listless, diarrhea it was awful! Nothing showed up in any tests! Now he is putting on weight (a little too much!) But he is a happy little guy again! So glad we found Blissful Belly!!!
Settled stomach issues
We are on our 3rd bag. Blissful Belly is apparently aptly named, it has resolved our dog's stomach issues (other than when the grandkids fed Grover buttered popcorn).
My dog loves this dog food
My dog is 11 yrs old and has developed a sensitive stomach. She will eat this food without anything added to it and she hasn't thrown up since she has been on it. I highly recommend this product.
I decided to buy this food because my dog started throwing up his old food. My dog is a really picky eater and it’s hard finding something he loves. He really loves this food! Instead of putting 1/4-1 cup in his bowl and letting him eat it, I started putting maybe half a handful in his bowl at a time and adding more as he finishes the first and it works really well for him. My dog has bad anxiety so I have to baby him a little bit and I found out that maybe seeing a whole bowl full of food can make him overwhelmed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
Look out critters in the bag
I order 2 bags of this food and in 1 of them, I heard something moving inside the bag. I called Chewy immediately to complain. This is NOT acceptable!