Blue Buffalo Wilderness Puppy Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This high-protein food features real chicken to help satisfy your puppy’s natural craving for meat
- Encourages the development of strong and lean muscles and includes taurine to support brain and eye health.
- Includes the fatty acids DHA and ARA to promote healthy growth and development.
- Includes LifeSource Bits—a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to support a healthy immune system.
- Grain-free and made without the use of corn, soy, wheat, meat by-products or artificial flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Puppy Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- DealWellness Complete Health Just for Puppy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$44.16Chewy Price$45.48List Price$41.95Autoship Price
- American Journey Puppy Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$52.46Chewy Price$58.29List Price$49.84Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Grain-Free Reduced Fat Turkey & Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$45.98Chewy Price$47.99List Price$34.94Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Small Breed Puppy Chicken & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$35.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price$34.18Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Adult Fish & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.98Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.03Autoship Price
- DealWellness Large Breed Complete Health Puppy Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice & Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$69.98Chewy Price$72.99List Price$66.48Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Grain-Free Original Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal & Chicken Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$45.09Chewy Price$47.99List Price$42.84Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE All Life Stages Chicken Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$59.84Chewy Price$62.99List Price$56.85Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$67.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$64.58Autoship Price
- DealWellness CORE Grain-Free Whitefish, Salmon & Herring Formula Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- DealWellness Chicken Stew with Peas & Carrots Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Ocean Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Water Buffalo, Lamb Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Chicken-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Beef, Venison, Meat||Chicken|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
495 Customer Reviews
White German Shepard puppy 8 months old
Blue Buffalo puppy food is the best my puppy is getting so big eating this stuff and he loves it.
So far, so good!
I recently got my Bichon pup and she was transitioning from the food she had been on that was no longer available. I was hoping that it would not be a difficult process. No worries! She took to this food as if she had always been eating it. She seems to really enjoy it and so far her stools have been consistent. I rated this 4 instead of 5 stars as I've only had it about 2 weeks. It does look like I'll be purchasing again.
Our 5 month old husky loves this food, he prances, and dances around, and even puts his paw on the dish to let us know where the food goes!
LOVE BLUE Buffalo
My dogs have been eating blue buffalo for 12 years now. My first dog got started on it because he was missing fur on his back. The vet didn't have any help with why there were symmetrical hair loss patches on his back so a friend recommended BB. Kodas fur grew back. So far I am on my 4th dog on BB and all my cats are on it and their veterinarian diet. My now 6th old cavachon was on life protection small breed puppy but to keep up with his energy I have started him on wilderness puppy. Vet says he is doing great.
Seems to do the job
We adopted a 3.5-month-old female puppy from an animal rescue. She's approx. ~13 lbs, terrier mix. We started her on this dog food the day we brought her home. She seems to enjoy the food. She's on a free-feeding schedule and she eats what's in her bowl when the timing suits her and she always empties her dish. Her stools are healthy, solid with no signs of diarrhea.
Bella loves it
Bella just loves blue wilderness puppy food! We love the fact that it's grain free!
Not recommended by my vet
I recently purchased this huge bag of dog food for the new Toy Aussie puppy I purchased last Saturday. After the initial visit with my vet on Tuesday, this is not one that is recommended. To top it off, my puppy ended up not wanting to eat it. My vet suggested 5 brands, for the overall health and well being of her, so I purchased number 1 on their list and what makes it even better is that she loves it. Unfortunately, I’m now sitting with almost an entire bag of the Blue Buffalo brand that many have given a thumbs up on. My puppy is at least now on track for a very healthy start!
My grand puppy came to us as a special gift. He is called a shelter rescue, he was a but he saved us :). Zeus was super under weight, under fed, and just overall poor health. I chose this based off of the reviews and ingredients. Cannot believe the amazing transformation! His coat shines, he just is healthy and happy! We tried a lower cost just because we didn’t do research, one month.. as soon as we changed he eats on schedule and absolutely loves it!! He runs to his kennel his safe spot, and just enjoys it. Eats it all up e wet food regime and I cannot stress, this makes a difference!!
My puppy loves it!
My grown dog are the puppy food and now adult food. Now our new puppy eats it and loves it!
Arrived fast price was good and puppy loves it have used chewy for years wouldn't go anywhere else also customer service is friendly and helpful