Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Probiotic Plus Formula Koi & Goldfish Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A complete and balanced growth formula food with added Primalac probiotic, vitamin C and montmorillonite clay.
- Helps boost immunity, disease resistance and good digestion.
- Enhances coloring and helps replace essential minerals and trace elements fish need.
- Floating pellets let you watch your beauties eat.
- Resealable containers come in various sizes and will keep food fresh for up to a year.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 2 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NorthFin Cichlid Formula 3 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 100-g bag$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- NorthFin Community Formula 1 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 500-g bag$19.30Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.34Autoship Price
- NorthFin Bug Pro Crisps Fish Food, 1.36-kg jar$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- NorthFin Betta Bits 1 mm Pellets Fish Food, 100-g bag$8.87Chewy Price$8.43Autoship Price
- Tetra Betta Worm Shaped Bites Fish Food, 0.98-oz$4.36Chewy Price$4.14Autoship Price
- NorthFin Marine Formula 1 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 20-g bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- NorthFin Kelp Wafers 14 mm Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- NorthFin Kelp Flake Formula Fish Food, 350-g jar$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- NorthFin Jumbo Formula 6 mm Sinking Pellets Fish Food, 2.5-kg bag$59.63Chewy Price$64.99List Price$56.65Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Ultra Goldfish Color Pellets Slow Sinking Fish Food, 16.7-oz bottle$33.78Chewy Price$39.69List Price
- Microbe-Lift Legacy Growth & Energy Floating Pellets with Color Enhancer Koi & Goldfish Food, 2.25-lb jar$29.98Chewy Price$28.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Fish Meal...||Fish Meal, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...|
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish, Goldfish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Color Enhancement||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Koi food tropical fish food
Good pricing, quality is very good, fast shipping, quality service
Professional Goldfish- Koi medication
Seems to be working on getting rid of tummors (growths the size of BBs in them)
Came in UN RECYABLE BUCKET, NOT BAG
This came in a big plastic bucket, not the paperbag as shown in picture. And then the bucket was in a big box. We can't keep throwing stuff in the landfill. The earth is drowning in plastic packaging. Chewy customer support said I should complain to the fish food manufacturer, and that it wasn't their fault. Not looking to blame... looking for help so it didn't happen again... none given... need to cancel "subscribe and save" order, but can only seem to cancel "next" shipment?
Ruins water quality
This food leaves a greasy film on top of my pond and ruins clarity of water. I used this for 2 weeks and had to stop because it was ruining my water quality.
Excellent Koi food!
Our Koi fish love this food! I like that the pellets are smaller and easier for our small fish to eat! I will buy this probiotic food again!
Got our new koi eating again.
We ordered some baby koi from a breeder who ships them nation wide. The goldfish food that we had for them ended up being too rich for them; they quit eating, and one was losing weight and fin clamping. So we ordered this, which is what the breeder fed them, and they LOVE it. All the koi look great and healthy, and we nicknamed the thin one "Chonk" because he eats like a pig and is rather pudgy now.