Bluegrass Animal Products Deluxe Equine Slipper, Blue
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Canvas, Leather, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Closure Type||Velcro||Hook & Loop||Adhesive|
|Tack Type||—||Hoof Boots||Fly Mask Without Ears|
About This Item
- Promotes breathability and helps prevent sweat.
- Designed to be easily put on the hoof.
- Can be reused, so you don’t have to replace the slipper every time you reapply medication, or if it gets dirty.
- More economically friendly than having to replace wrap.
- Only meant to be worn in the stall.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Synergy Sport Athletic Hind Pair Horse Boots, Medium, White$147.55Chewy Price$163.99List Price
- Kensington Protective Products Bubble Horse Fly Boots, 4 count, Lavender Mint, Large$55.88Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Tendon Horse Boots, Plum, Full$43.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Polo Horse Wrap, Medium$48.45Chewy Price$53.79List Price
- Weaver Leather Prodigy Athletic Horse Boots, Medium, White$50.95Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- EquiFit Essential Bell Horse Boots, XX-Large$47.00Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Brushing Horse Boots, Blue, Small$44.99Chewy Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, White, Large$90.17Chewy Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Air Motion Brushing Horse Boots, Plum, Cob$32.69Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Shoofly Leggins Horse Fly Boots, 4 count, Blue, Mini$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Zeb-Tek Fly TU Horse Socks, Pony$44.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- TuffRider Comfy Mesh Combo Neck Horse Fly Sheet, Porceline Blue, 81-in$33.43Chewy Price$49.95List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Practical & Easy to Use
This "slipper" is easy to put on the horse & does the job of protecting the hoof until the shoe can be replaced. Be sure to measure the horse's hoof to get the size that will be snug, but not difficult to put on.
Great item to protect hoof during healing
My horse got a bad cut on his back leg just above the hoof line. This product covered the area perfectly without being too tight, and kept the area super clean, and allowed air flow. It stayed on very well, and survived the 24 hr daily use. Over time, 1 month, it was stepped on many multiple times, and eventually got a hole in it, but by then he was well on to recovery. It was perfect for my use, and I would highly recommend it.
Didn’t hold up
Lasted less than a month before it ripped. Very disappointed considering the price I paid.