Bluegrass Animal Products Deluxe Equine Slipper, Blue
About This Item
- Promotes breathability and helps prevent sweat.
- Designed to be easily put on the hoof.
- Can be reused, so you don’t have to replace the slipper every time you reapply medication, or if it gets dirty.
- More economically friendly than having to replace wrap.
- Only meant to be worn in the stall.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kensington Protective Products Protective Horse Fly Boots, Desert Sand, Cob/Arab$34.85Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products ARMA Tendon Horse Boots, Royal, Full$42.68Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Glove Soft Horse Boot, 1, bundle of 2$162.92Chewy Price$171.50List Price
- Horze Equestrian Brushing Horse Boots, Pink, Large$44.99Chewy Price
- EquiFit HorseSox Horse Socks, White, Barn Roll Horse$80.00Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Synergy Sport Athletic Hind Pair Horse Boots, Medium, Blue$84.55Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Prodigy Athletic Horse Boots, Medium, Lime Green$73.75Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Zip Horse Boot, 4$48.95Chewy Price$56.95List Price
- Weaver Leather Polo Horse Wrap, Large$48.45Chewy Price$53.79List Price
- Farnam SuperMask II Horse Fly Mask with Covered Ears, White, X-Large$22.99Chewy Price$38.39List Price
- Farnam SuperMask II Horse Fly Mask Classic Collection, Yearling$17.99Chewy Price$27.59List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Canvas, Leather, Natural Fabric||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||N/A||Hoof Boots||Therapeutic Boots||Hoof Boots||Fly Mask Without Ears|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Practical & Easy to Use
This "slipper" is easy to put on the horse & does the job of protecting the hoof until the shoe can be replaced. Be sure to measure the horse's hoof to get the size that will be snug, but not difficult to put on.
Great item to protect hoof during healing
My horse got a bad cut on his back leg just above the hoof line. This product covered the area perfectly without being too tight, and kept the area super clean, and allowed air flow. It stayed on very well, and survived the 24 hr daily use. Over time, 1 month, it was stepped on many multiple times, and eventually got a hole in it, but by then he was well on to recovery. It was perfect for my use, and I would highly recommend it.
Didn’t hold up
Lasted less than a month before it ripped. Very disappointed considering the price I paid.