Bocce's Bakery Bedtime Tea Banana, Vanilla & Lavender Dog Treats, 5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Recipe features lavender for a restful night of sleep.
- Treats include oats, vanilla and banana.
- Crafted from 100% whole ingredients.
- Free of wheat, by-products and fillers.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bocce's Bakery Campfire S'mores Peanut Butter, Carob & Vanilla Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.87Chewy Price$6.50List Price$4.63Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Burgers & Fries Beef, Sweet Potatoes & Cheese Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$5.50List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Unicorn Shake Beets, Cranberries & Vanilla Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$5.50Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Bone Broth, Carrots & Parsley Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$5.49Chewy Price$5.50List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Fireside Apple Pie Apples, Cheese & Cinnamon Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.87Chewy Price$6.50List Price$4.63Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Daily Support Breath Aid Apple & Mint Recipe Dog Treat, 12-oz box$8.99Chewy Price$9.50List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Soft & Chewy Peanut Butter & Banana Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$6.49Chewy Price$7.50List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Dailies Good Hair Salmon Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz pouch$4.87Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.63Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Say Moo Beef & Cheddar Recipe Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.87Chewy Price$6.50List Price$4.63Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery PB-Banana Chip Recipe Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$6.50Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Crispies PB & Blueberry Recipe Dog Treats, 10-oz box$7.96Chewy Price$8.00List Price$7.56Autoship Price
- Bocce's Bakery Sunday Roast Chicken & Pumpkin Recipe Training Bites Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$6.50Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Oat Flour, Banana, Vanilla, Lavender||Oat Flour, Banana, Coconut, Vanilla, Turmeric||Oat Flour, Peanut Butter, Carob, Molasses, Vanilla||Oat Flour, Beets, Vanilla, Cranberries||Whole Ground Oats, Barley, Brown Rice...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Peanut Butter, Carob, Molasses, Herbs & Spices||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Yogurt, Vanilla, Herbs & Spices|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
94 Customer Reviews
I am not sure how much they help them sleep. But they seem to know once they are given this treat it is time for bed. Both Chase and Bowie seem to like them they come to room and wait for treat before bedtime. Chase is very picky about eating healthy treats but he does eat this one so for that reason I will definitely continue to by them .
Smells Beautiful and my dog is Excited for them!
I ran across these on a deep discount and decided to try them. Well, I kick myself in the butt for not ordering more than one bag! I have a ten pound terrier mix rescue who is almost a year old and she literally goes bananas for these cookies. She is also just an anxiety ball usually! They are soft enough to break into smaller pieces and are extremely palatable that even my picky eater loves them! They have a pleasant but not overpowering lavender scent. I find that taking one cookie and breaking it into multiple small pieces helps me spread it out through the day as training treats. I do give her one whole one at night to help her calm down and relax and they seem to work great!
I just want to start off with saying that I have used this product for a few days now and my dogs not only LOVE them but I call them their bedtime treats, they know now that when they are coming to bed they get these special treats. I have energetic pups and these really seem to just relax them and get them and me ready for a greats night rest. The ingredients are great, they even smell like they could put me to sleep! I recommend anyone to try these.
Dolly’s nite nite treat
I really love giving this treat just before bed just to help her chill out. She know this is her bedtime treat and we start our night time routine.
weirdly they actually work
I wasn’t expecting this to actually have a calming effect, I mean it’s just lavender right? But I swear these work faster and better than other calming treats I have tried. The biscuits are very light and airy, easy to snap in half, so they are a great biscuit for small dogs. My dog usually doesn’t care for biscuits but she enjoys these.
So happy Chewy sells these.
I used to buy these Bedtime Tea treats at Lewis Drug but they stopped selling them. These specific treats are the only kind my 14 year old Iggy goes crazy over. He's never been a treat dog, so having something he absolutely loves is awesome! Thank you Chewy for carrying them.
Dog literally gagged
My dog took one of these treats and immediately spit it out and proceeded to dramatically gag. They don’t smell like anything either so I am assuming they don’t have much flavor. Love the other treats from this brand but will pass on the Bedtime Tea next time.
My dog LOVES Bedtimes tea cookies!
My 10 pound Pomeranian loves these treats! She is 11 years old and has no trouble eating these. She has been taught to "show me" what she wants and she will point to these on top of the table. So cute.
Great bed time treats
I honestly think these settle my dogs down for bed. They like them and go right to sleep. Good purchase. Love limited ingredients.
They Really Do Work!
I have a Giant Schnauzer no, that’s not true. Let me start again. A Giant Schnauzer owns me lol! He is 4 years old and I still super hyper. I bought these to help him wind down at the end of the day. I gave him about 7 or 8 because they were kind of small. I can’t say that I noticed a difference that night but the NEXT DAY; he was so much more chilled! He actually listened to my commands on the first try. I think it calmed his hyperactive wind. They have a customer for life for any dog that owns me.