Bones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% single-ingredient 6-inch beef bully stick with no other added ingredients.
- Larger than other bullies so they’re perfect for bigger dogs and powerful chewers.
- Grain-free and single ingredient so it can be a great choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Naturally high in easily digestible protein for dogs with sensitive stomachs, and helps clean teeth and massage gums as your dog chews.
- Contains no wheat, corn, soy or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 12" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$11.21Chewy Price$14.63List Price$10.65Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 8 count$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Braided Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, case of 20$128.70Chewy Price$122.26Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 12" Slim Bully Sticks Dog Treat, 35 count$103.47Chewy Price$98.30Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Jumbo Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, case of 20$93.01Chewy Price$88.36Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Bully Sticks 11 - 12" Dog Treats, 10 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 10 count$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$17.09Chewy Price$29.21List Price$16.24Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews 12" Bully Sticks Dog Chews, 16 oz bag$36.99Chewy Price$72.88List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Odor-Free 12" Angus Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 24 count$126.99Chewy Price$120.64Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Large Dog Bully Stick Variety Pack, 6 count$31.41Chewy Price$29.84Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 6" Twisted Bully Stick Dog Treat, 25 count$163.99Chewy Price$207.69List Price$155.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle||100% Beef Pizzle.||100% Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Bull pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Big Dog Approved
We bought a couple of these for the occasional treat, as typically we get the bag of bully bites for cost efficiency since we love bully sticks. Whether the 10-pound miniature pinscher or the 130-pound Cane Corso/Great Dane, both love bully sticks. This was perfect for my big girl as it lasted her a few hours of chewing off and on. Will definitely buy again. And for those wondering, the ones we got were probably one inch wide by 6 inches long and probably around normal thickness for most bully sticks.
Not Mega! misleading name
I wouldn’t recommend this product only because the size is not what the name suggest. It’s more regular/medium size to my 60lb Samoyed than “mega”, see picture. My dog still enjoys it but definitely not feel worth the money for me. The model pictures are misleading.
My dog is 50lbs and I would consider her to be an aggressive chewer. This bully stick took her about 40 minutes to finish. I thought with the type of bully stick it is, it would last longer. She really enjoyed and it was not too bad on her teeth. I wish this came in a foot long size so that it would last longer and that she could enjoy more of it!
My dog chews EVERYTHING. A 12in bully normally lasts an hour (that's good) these lasted him a little longer. A win for us. Hes a power chewers. SO I'd imagine s normal dog this would last forever!
She loves them and they last.
I’ve tried many bully sticks and these have worked out the best. I have a 9 mo German Shepard and she tends to go through sticks quickly. These are a real treat for all of us.
Dog says gross
My GSD who loves bully sticks won't touch these. I have no idea why but she turns her nose up at them.
Small and not for heavy chewers
Was very surprised at how small this was for the price. Our 1 year old, 70 lb pit/lab puppy is a very heavy aggressive chewer and he ate the whole thing in less than 10 minutes.
Longer lasting than other bully sticks
It's nice that my malinois cannot finish this mega sized bully stick in 5 minutes. Sometimes it takes her more than one day to finish, but on occasion she can finish it in one sitting. She loves them and it's the only treat that she asks for. She leads me to the spare room and stands in front of the drawer where they're kept.
I want my dog to love them
I want my dog to love these sticks but it’s taking a lot of coaxing to get him to eat them and he typically walks away from it after having eaten half and wants to bury the other half. Normally he loves bully sticks and will chew on them for as long as it takes to finish them - no saving for later! These are very thick but they may be too thick for my dog’s “effort vs reward” mindset. I do not detect any odor from these sticks (which I assume many people would like!!) but that could be a factor in why my dog isn’t really taking to these - he loves stinky bully sticks. I do think these are a good buy if your dog likes odorless bully sticks and is willing to work for his great!
No mess treat!
My golden retriever is not a strong chewer and can finish the sticks between 30 to 45 minutes each. I love that there is no mess and that it's 100% digestible. There is in oder to them as with most other bully sticks.