Bones & Chews Bully Bites
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef, N/A, Meat||Beef||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Odor-Free||High-Protein, Natural, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||High-Energy, Dental & Breath Care||High Protein|
About This Item
- 100% single-ingredient beef bully bites with no other added ingredients.
- Bite-size chews pack all the chewing satisfaction of a bully stick into a smaller treat, with all the protein.
- Grain-free and single ingredient so it can be a great choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Naturally high in easily digestible protein for dogs with sensitive stomachs, and helps clean teeth and massage gums as your dog chews.
- Contains no wheat, corn, soy or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Bully Sticks Bully Bites Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Bully Stick 4", 10 count$15.99Chewy Price$18.16List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Bully Bites Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$18.95Chewy Price$23.15List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Smoked Curly Bully Stick 6-9" Dog Chew Treat, 3 count$13.49Chewy Price$19.29List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Large Dog Bully Stick Variety Pack, 6 count$28.90Chewy Price$27.45Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 6" Slim Bully Sticks, 1 count$1.71Chewy Price$2.95List Price$1.62Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Joint Health Sticks 6" Dog Treats, 25 count$19.95Chewy Price$21.14List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Slices Dog Treats, 6-lb box$181.78Chewy Price$172.69Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks 6" Joint Jerky Dog Treats, 25 count$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 12" Slim Bully Sticks Dog Treat, 12-inch, 2 count$6.28Chewy Price$5.97Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Standard 6" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 12 count$29.95Chewy Price$32.95List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Bully Stick & Braided Bully Stick Combo Dog Treats, 6 count$20.04Chewy Price$34.99List Price$19.04Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
144 Customer Reviews
Great option when affordable price
We've bought these for over 2 years for our Beagle Bassett and they've worked great. They don't last long for her but she loves them so much. Yes, the bag includes a variety of piece sizes, just like the description says, because these are the ends, small bits, and thin pieces -- NOT the thick bully bites that are higher priced. And our bags have contained some short 1.5" pieces, but most of them are 3-4 inch pieces. HOWEVER, we no longer are going to buy them, because the bully bites now primarily are super THIN, "hollow" pieces that really are not worth the rising price of these bags. I used to pay $20 for the 2-lb bag. Now it's $35. I hope this is helpful for people sifting through reviews. We were on Autoship which doesn't notify you when prices rise -- be careful to check prices if you do Autoship.
Have been buying for a quite a while - my dogs love them (I have 7 plus a foster). However, the cost has doubled practically overnight. Would love an explanation .. can no longer afford to purchase. Very disappointing.
My dogs love them but the size vary by batch! Let me show some pictures. Last time I got good quality bags. I use long ones when I need to take phone calls from work. I put shorter one in my bully stick holder to make them longer by jam them together. However this time I got two bags with super small pieces all under 1 inch and even 0.5 inch. They only have countable longer one but still just 2 inches . The whole bag is just filled with too many small pieces. I hope they know $25 is not $5 . They shouldn't collect the trash from their factory and sell them to us. Quality is what they should care more.
The picture shows a bully “bite” that is just a few inches and can fit in the palm of the hand, so it’s appropriate for small dogs. I bought one bag and it was fine. When I re-ordered, I received a bag full of bully sticks all 5” to 6” and much thicker. All way too big for small dogs, waste of money.
Great product but not ‘bite sized’
Dogs love these but they are all about 4 1/2 inches long, too large for my little dog.
went up $15.50 in 2-3 months
can't imagine the shipping issue is causing such a mark up- steers are still getting turned into steak so why the increase?
As far as quality of the treat goes: fantastic. Typical pizzle snippings sort of quality, lots of size variation, which is nice because I'm living in a house with a 60lb bulldog and a 12lb shih tzu. I absolutely would not recommend these for carpet houses! The spots where the dogs were chewing smell so badly of ammonia that I thought someone had peed there, but upon opening the bag I was reminded it was these nasty little bites. I know packaged pizzle (rather than the more expensive, single-serve stuff sold at the pet shop) smells more than what I've bought in person, but this is excessive. It's going to take me months to work through this because I don't want to deal with that smell more than twice in the same week.
Changed price on my without notification
I bought first time around $19.95 , had on auto order and once I received them in the mail I noticed the 6-7 dollar price hike! Won’t buy them anymore @ $26 vs $20. I lose
Full of maggots!
I got these when it was on sale since my dog loves bully stick. At first bully had white dust on it. Didn’t feel so good about it but since my dog didn’t care at all and loved it, I thought it was just dust from bully stick during cutting process for this brand. Since I try not to give too many at once, I put away for few weeks. When I looked at the bag to give a stick to my dog, the bag had fully of maggots all over! It was beyond disgusting! I felt horrible for feeding such a disgusting product as treat! Never going to buy anything from this brand ever again! If you see any white dust on the bully stick, highly likely it’s maggot eggs covered it. Toss it out!
The smellier the better for my dogs. Especially if they are from Brazil, India or Turkey. Hopeful with these but the dogs spurnedthem. Can't wait for COVID to be over.