Bones & Chews Curly Bully Stick 7-10" Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
About This Item
- Curly shape slows active chewers to make every treat last longer.
- Protein-rich, all-beef, flavorful treats.
- 100% digestible nutrition and a great alternative to rawhide.
- Helps to clean teeth and gums as dog chews.
- Long-lasting chew treat without any chemicals or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks, 20 count$98.39Chewy Price$93.47Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 50 count$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Bully Stick 4", 1 count$2.26Chewy Price$2.15Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Pig Ear Dog Treats, 8 count$18.35Chewy Price$17.43Autoship Price
- Redbarn 7" Odor-Free Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 1 count$11.19Chewy Price$10.63Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Gullet Stick Bites Dog Chews, 1.5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Ear Chews Dog Treats, 20 ct$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Braided Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, 3 count$30.25Chewy Price$28.74Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Beef Tendon Chews 4 - 5" Dog Treats, 5 count$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Cow Ear Dog Treats, 15 count$20.95Chewy Price$24.15List Price$19.90Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Fillet Knuckle Bone Dog Treat, 1 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Large Stuffed Peanut Butter Shin Bone Dog Treat, 1 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
253 Customer Reviews
Our Abby use to love these but the last time I purchased them she has only eaten one. I don't know why, and can't seem any difference then the others previously purchased except for they seem a lot lighter in color and weight than they use to be. All other times purchased she would prance with it in her mouth to "her rug" and gulp it down. I gave her one last week and she hasn't toucherd it.
Very thin chews
The chews were thinner than they appeared in the images. My dogs enjoyed them but she chewed them in under five minutes whereas a normal bully stick takes her around 30 minutes to enjoy. Smelled very strong compared to other bully sticks she has had, almost a fishy smell. She liked them and they were cheap so I don’t mind. NOT made in the USA.
Bones & Chews
At first my dog would not eat them mainly because they were to big making them heavy, but once I cut them he loved them. I would have given 5 stars had it not been that they were very hard to cut, had to use a saw. To much trouble for me to cut them. I don't know why companies don't offer shorter versions. If you have a larger dog or one that doesn't mind the weight and size I definitely would recommend them.
One of My Dog's Favorite Bully Sticks
My 12-pound Silkie Terrier loves these curly bully sticks which don't last long. After many hours of chewing, the texture of stick gets soft and mussy as it's gradually ingested. When only about one inch remains, I dispose of the stick to avoid possible choking. No digestive problems to report.
Wouldn't purchase again
If I would have known these were going to be so thin I never would have bought them. I would only recommend these if your dog is less than 20lbs because any dog bigger than that is going to go through these in 5 minutes
Price increased 73% over 4 months while size decreased unbelieveably!
Worst price increase I've ever seen. 73% price increase over 4 months. I first purchased in Dec 2021 for $10.29 on autoship, Feb 2022 was $13.80, March 2022 was $14.05, and April 2022 was $17.82. Initially they were nice sized fat and long sticks and I could cut them into 3 pieces for my dachshund. They have continued to decrease weight to nothing but a skinny small piece I can barely cut into 2 pieces. Do they think we will not notice?? I've canceled these from my autoship. I'm sad to have to do this because my dog loves them, but something just isn't right with this kind of price increase.
Tough chewers? This is a joke
I got these hoping that the positive reviews would be reflected in what I received. I have a 55 lb pittie who is a tough chewer and I hope these could keep her occupied for at least a little while. I could tell when I got them that they wouldn't. They are obviously thin and brittle. Not the good tough kind of bully stick. I gave her one and she was through it in 5 minutes flat. Total waste of money.
Best bully sticks
These bully sticks keep my pups entertained since they are curly. Both my toy poodles love them.
Very thin & went down quick
My medium chewer puppy ate these in 30 minutes. Previously we had 6 inch bully sticks that lasted him a week, so these are really not substantial despite the longer length.
Price is Crazy High
Price had gone up so much for these. Not worth increase in my opinion. Why the price hike? Don't blame supply chain.