Bones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Large Dog Treat, 1 ct
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from Water Buffalo and great for long-lasting chewing sessions.
- Helps promote good dental health by scraping tartar and buildup during chew sessions.
- High in protein and low in fat for a treat you and your dog will feel good about.
- Free from grains that may affect sensitive stomachs.
- Makes a great alternative to traditional rawhide treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Large Dog Treats, 2ct$16.50Chewy Price$18.46List Price$15.67Autoship Price
- QT Dog Buffalo Hornz Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treat, Small$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Cow Hooves, 10 count$13.74Chewy Price$16.79List Price$13.05Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Water Buffalo Horn Medium Dog Treats, 2ct$10.50Chewy Price$11.61List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Whole Medium Elk 5-6-in Antlers Dog Chew Treats, 2 count$29.00Chewy Price$27.55Autoship Price
- QT Dog Water Buffalo Cheek Roll Dog Treat, 12-in$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- HDP Beef Cheek Rolls Natural Chew Dog Treats, 5 count, 10-in$23.69Chewy Price$31.99List Price$22.51Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Cheek Rolls Dog Chew, 5ct$17.64Chewy Price$20.14List Price$16.76Autoship Price
- Big Sky Antler Chews Natural Elk Antler Splits Dog Chews, Small$9.92Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.42Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Elk Antlers 5 - 8" Dog Chews, 3 count$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 6 - 7 in$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Cow Hooves Dog Chew Treats, 50 count$43.85Chewy Price$41.66Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Buffalo Horn||Water Buffalo Horn||Water Buffalo Horn||Water Buffalo Horn||Antler.|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Amazing teething toy for any sized dog
I bought this for my 100lb dane-hound mix, and he loved it but grew tired of it after a few months. Then I brought home an 11-week old frenchie, and it has become her absolute favourite chew toy. Highly recommend for teething puppies.
My dog loves it
I just got my shipment today and my dog loves chewing on this, and it's hollow, so you can put treats inside them.
Smelly but he likes it
This chew toy smells to high heavens. If you don't mind that you'll be fine... I think next time I'll choose one and read reviews of smell as I'm seeing now I'm not the only one complaining. The dog loves it though...
I have a Bulldog that can make a bully stick disappear in one day. She also doesn’t like the plastic chews. This horn is a God send.. she and her two sisters have chewed on it for two weeks now. It doesn’t smell and it’s still 3/4 there. I will be buying this again.
Good value for the price. Large in size. I have 4 xl dogs, they all chew on it and it barely shows. Very durable.
Tough horn-good for strong chewers
Some people in the house think this horn stinks and others say it’s not so bad!! The dog loves it and that’s what matters. We have a GSD who is an aggressive chewer and this horn lasts and lasts. I do worry when I hear a crack while she’s chewing on it—could those little pieces cause problems in her gut? They are very hard. Other than that concern I would recommend the water buffalo horn.
Our 4 yr old German Shepherd is a power chewer, and he loves the water buffalo horns. We haven't had one with an odor before, but this one reaked!!!! We live in farm country, but I don't like the house smelling like the barn. He of course didn't mind, but everyone else in our house did. I tried washing it with hot water and dish liquid, it might have helped some but not much. We made it his outside chew. So just be warned of the possible odor, but as for the chewing part it was no different than any other buffalo horns he's had before.
Perfect for my superchewer
Odin loves his buffalo horns and they always last him a long time. I can't recommend these enough for doggos hard on toys and chews.
This bone is pretty stinky (think barnyard), but it is the best quality horn we’ve found for our super chewer. She absolutely LOVES this bone! It does not shard or splinter like other horns we’ve purchased.
Finny (the Frenchie) loves it.
You would think this would be too large for our 30 pd Frenchie, but he loves big bones. Keeps the little guy busy.