BONIES Hip & Joint Formula Regular Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tasty, healthy regular-size chew bones are made in the USA and recommended for dogs weighing 50 pounds or more.
- Features glucosamine, and omega-3 and 6 fatty acids from flaxseed meal and herring fish oil to help support healthy hip and joint function.
- Made from 100% all-natural ingredients including brown rice; contains no wheat, gluten, corn, soy or animal by-products so they’re fully digestible and easy on your pooch’s tummy.
- Low in fat with zero saturated or trans-fat, and no added salt, sugar, chemical preservatives, or artificial flavors or colors.
- Firm texture helps remove plaque and tartar as she chews to maintain good dental health between brushings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BONIES Hip & Joint Formula Medium Dog Treats, 8 count$12.58Chewy Price$11.95Autoship Price
- BONIES Hip & Joint Formula Mini Dog Treats, 2 count$0.87Chewy Price$1.28List Price$0.83Autoship Price
- BONIES Breath & Dental Formula Mini Dental Dog Treats, 2 count$1.10Chewy Price$1.28List Price$1.04Autoship Price
- BONIES Calming Formula Medium Dog Treats, 1 count$1.34Chewy Price$1.54List Price$1.27Autoship Price
- BONIES Skin & Coat Formula Mini Dog Treats, 2 count$0.87Chewy Price$1.28List Price$0.83Autoship Price
- BONIES Calming Formula Small Dog Treats, 2 count$1.52Chewy Price$1.44Autoship Price
- BONIES Breath & Dental Formula Small Dental Dog Treat, 1 count$0.97Chewy Price$1.06List Price$0.92Autoship Price
- BONIES Skin & Coat Formula Small Dog Treats, 1 count$0.77Chewy Price$1.06List Price$0.73Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy Double Treat Bone Liver Flavor Dog Treats, 8 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy Double Treat Bone Bacon & Cheese Flavor Dog Treats, 1 count$0.99Chewy Price$1.99List Price$0.94Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy Double Treat Bone Greek Yogurt Flavor Dog Treat, 1 count$1.67Chewy Price$1.99List Price$1.59Autoship Price
- BONIES Calming Formula Mini Dog Treats, 20 count$6.13Chewy Price$5.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brown Rice Powder, Rice Powder, Vegetable Glycerin...||Brown Rice Powder, Rice Powder, Vegetable Glycerin...||Brown Rice Powder, Rice Powder, Vegetable Glycerin...||Brown Rice Powder, Rice Powder, Vegetable Glycerin...||Brown Rice Powder, Rice Powder, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Calming|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
It got stuck to her teeth!
I have a large sized dog. I gave her this and she took a long time to chew. Then she kept licking her lips and using her paws to hard brush her mouth. She kept doing it and it go so bad that I was on the floor freaking out. I ended up opening her mouth looking inside. Part of the bone was stuck on her back teeth! I had to reach in and pull it off her teeth. I ended up getting it loose and then she just chewed it up and swallowed the rest. It’s too small to be the kind of bone that she just sits there and chews on and it’s too big to be a treat. I would not buy this for my dog again!
5 stars on the treats, 1 star for the price. Was purchasing the 5 pack for under $5 now they're $9.50?! Will only buy again if the price goes down.
These treats are great my sheppard who is having back and hip problems. Great product
Great for large breed
My dog enjoyed these! They did make a little mess though.
gone faster than expected
My lab (3) big chewer ate this in seconds was expecting a little more time invested
I needed to try something Apollo would like and Bonies hip and joint is it and they really appear to help him he's running around and playing more. We have a health help winner.
I have a medium/large breed 2yr old. Worried about his hips and joints as he gets older I ordered Bonies. He absolutely loved his treat and helps him too!
Shane Loves Them!
My pit bull mix is getting older now, so I decided to try these to help keep his hips and joints comfortable for as long as possible. He LOVES the taste of these! If he's out back and won't come in when I want him to, I just yell, "Get your BONIES!" and he comes charging right into the house. LOL. I love the affordable price, too. I also give him the ones for skin & coat.
So far so good!
We have a fairly young pup, so we can’t speak much to movability as she is very active without the treats (we bought as more of a supplement as her breed is one that has Hip and joint problems later on), but she loves them! A little on the small side for her size (roughly 60 lbs), but that may be fine as a serving size (otherwise may be too much treat for her stomach!). They do not take long for her to eat (maybe 5-10 mins If that), so not the “busiest bone” we’ve ever had, but we feel good about knowing we are giving her a little supplement and a treat at the same time!
My two dogs like these and they last longer than most bone treats I have tried. They are both strong chewers. I especially like that they are good for them.