Boshel 7-in Dog Thinning Shears
About This Item
- Intended to blend, texturize, and thin fur without uncomfortable pulling.
- Features rounded safety tips, so you don’t have to worry about injuring your friend.
- These scissors blend and texturize fur, which is also perfect for cutting out mats.
- Grooming is easier due to the non-slip ergonomic grip with a finger rest and removable rubber ring.
- Uses 2mm thick stainless steel with a strong non-removable screw for the quickest of cuts.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fromm International Premier 111BC Pet Shears, 6.5-in$45.36Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Fromm International Premier 111SC Pet Shears, 6.5-in$34.78Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Chunker Dog Shears$119.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Poison Ivy 8" Set Dog Shears$359.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Starter Set Dog Shears, 4 count, 7-in$249.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Starter Straights Dog Shears, 8-in$79.99Chewy Price
- Shark Fin Right Hand Non-Swivel Deluxe Dog Shear Grooming Kit, 9-in$479.95Chewy Price
- Shark Fin Right Hand Swivel Deluxe Dog Shear Grooming Kit, 7-in$419.95Chewy Price
- Sharf Straight Gold Touch Round Tips Dog Grooming Scissors, 4.5-in$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Bristle Dog Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Shark Fin Right Silver Swivel Stainless Steel Straight Dog Shears, 7-in$179.95Chewy Price
- Kenchii Flash Dog & Cat Clipper Blade, 7F$24.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Seem to be for human hair
I have a pair I bought from a dollar store for my own hair that actually do better than these. I have to pull on my dog's fur quite a bit for them to work at all and even then, they leave quite a bit of stragglers. I went and got my pair from the dollar store that I use on myself and tried just to see, and sure enough, they were much sharper and easier to use. Neither is great, but these are very dull. To underperform Daiso (Japanese dollar store) scissors is pretty pathetic.
Do not waste you time/money
I got these to finish up my cats groom, and they are absolutely garbage. They don't cut at all, and pull the hair making kitty sassy.