Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out, Super Beast, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heavy duty tie-out is made to clip onto lawn stakes or anchors to secure dogs in unfenced yards.
- Maximum strength design is twice as tough to hold dogs that weigh up to 250 pounds.
- Patented twin swivel snap and direct connection offers increased strength and security.
- Choose from 15, 20 and 30 lengths to accommodate your yard size.
- Designed and tested with durability for outdoor use in rain, sun, snow and wind.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Boss Pet Prestige Dome Dog Stake, 21-in$13.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Dome Stake, 20-in$8.82Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Beast, Silver, 20-ft$28.44Chewy Price
- Four Paws Walk-About Tie Out Stake, 25-ft$31.48Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Poly Big Dog Tie Out, Black, 15-ft$14.49Chewy Price
- Titan Twisted Link Chain Dog Tie Out, 20-ft, 3 mm$23.49Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Skyline Dog Trolley, 50-ft$20.08Chewy Price
- Boss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out, Medium, Blue, 15-ft$9.16Chewy Price
- Petmate X-Large Tieout Trolley for Dogs, 50-ft$19.96Chewy Price$51.99List Price
- IntelliLeash Intelli-Stayk Surface-Lock Dog Tie-Out Stake, Mini$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Tie Out Cable, Medium, 15-ft$9.54Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Vinyl / PVC, Metal||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Leash Length||30 feet||40 feet||20 feet||100 feet||50 feet|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||Outdoor Use||—||—|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
78 Customer Reviews
The clasp on this tie it was a lemon
The clasp on this tie it was a lemon. I ordered two and the first time that I used one of them the clasp broke. This is a heavy duty tie out cable and the cable itself is very sturdy it just so happens that I believe one of the clasps was a lemon
Broken and disappointed
I bought this item in November 2021 and it has done well up until today when i saw my 90lb german shepherd running loose. The cable came out of the hook. So much for this one being durable, weighted for up to 250lbs, and not having to worry about him getting loose.
This tie-out is superior to the plastic coated tie=outs because it is less likely to be chewed.
Less than 2 years old, the product rusted out at the end of the cable and my 80lb dog snapped it right off
failure after 11 months
250 pound tie out for a reactive, 42 pound dog. I thought I was buying peace of mind. I routinely tug on the tie out before letting my dog out to assure myself that it's securely connected to her 28" tie out stake. I'm so thankful I developed this habit because when I pulled on the tie out today, it just kept coming. This could have ended in disaster. I am so disappointed in this product. I don't expect it to last forever, but it didn't even make it one year and my dog isn't anywhere near the weight limit for this product.
Not happy with this purchase. I bought it in September for my 100 lb german shepherd because she is very strong and kept breaking other cables. I had to replace it in February because she snapped it. The plastic covering cracked in several places and the cable frayed. It's rated for a 250 lb dog?
Not so heavy duty
My 52 pound husky still managed to break it after 5 months of use
Rusted and broke
I used this for my 85 pound American bulldog/ pit bull mix. The clasps were not very easy to open and the side that stayed attached to the ground stake eventually rusted and broke off.
Good and heavy
Strong and well made. Heavy Only for a big dog. Strong heavy clasp. Make sure you have a big enough place on collar to fasten clasp.
They call this tie out a beast, and rightly so, with a clasp that is non-breakable.