Boyd Chemi-Clean Red Cyanobacteria Aquarium Treatment
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps remove stains caused by red cyanobacteria, also known as Red Slime algae.
- Combats cyanobacteria by encouraging ideal enzyme balance and oxidizing organic sludge.
- Can be used in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- Suitable for all fish, invertebrates, corals, nitrifying bacteria and macro algae.
- Available in 2g and 6g treatment options for a variety of aquarium sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Aqueon PURE Bacteria Supplement, 10-gal, 12 count$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Aqueon PURE Betta Beads Aquarium Water Care, 8.8-oz bag, Purple$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- API Quick Start Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Nitrifying Bacteria, 32-oz bottle$33.98Chewy Price$47.98List Price$32.28Autoship Price
- API Pond-Zyme Sludge Destroyer Pond Sludge Remover, 16-oz bottle, bundle of 2$60.76Chewy Price$63.96List Price$57.72Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Square Pond Planter Basket$3.38Chewy Price$3.90List Price
- DealTetra SafeStart Plus Concentrated Freshwater Aquarium Bacteria, 3.38-oz$8.99Chewy Price$10.09List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Acurel F Aquarium Water Clarifier, 50-mL bottle$7.74Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealAPI Ammonia Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit, 130 count$14.29Chewy Price$21.78List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond AquaSafe Tap Water Conditioner, 101.4-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- DealAPI GH & KH General & Carbonate Hardness Freshwater Aquarium Test Kit$11.98Chewy Price$16.78List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Plus Freshwater & Marine Aquarium Water Conditioner & Dechlorinator, 3.38-oz$4.59Chewy Price$5.09List Price$4.36Autoship Price
- Nature's Ocean Nutri-SeaWater Natural Live Ocean Aquarium Saltwater, 4.4-gal jug$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish||Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Discus, Goldfish||Koi & Pond Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Pond|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||100% Natural, novel Bacteria mixture||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Works for red and blue cyanobacteria
This worked for my blue cyanobacteria. Thought it was algae but a lot of googling led me to try this. It didn't work on the first try but I attempted again by better following the directions (Add additional oxygen / air to the tank) and upping the dosage slightly and it worked like a charm.
Helps a little bit
We have a large tank, this really didn't get rid of the algae, Chewy was AWESONE for the price and delivering the product
This product really works!
I had a horrible Cyanobacteria infestation and this product took care of it.
This is by far the BEST product out there for cyanobacteria, just follow the instructions step by step and it works like a charm. It will work on all types of cyano including the red slime and blue/green slime. Love it. A+++
Quickly removes that ugly slime that I thought was some form of algae. Use as directed and you will notice an improvement within one week. I let my treatment "cook" for a couple of days and then do a partial water change. It is part of my monthly maintenance program.