Bravo! Homestyle Complete Beef Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features raw, freeze-dried meat or poultry as the #1 ingredient, plus veggies and cranberries and freeze-dried for convenience
- Natural dinners with added vitamins and minerals
- No added hormones, antibiotics, artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- Freeze-dried for freshness, convenience and flavor
- Designed to provide complete and balanced nutrition for dogs of all ages and breeds
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Stewart Raw Naturals Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 24-oz bag$36.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- TruDog Feed Me Crunchy Munchy Gourmet Gobbler Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$42.57Chewy Price$44.99List Price$40.44Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Fish Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Lamb Recipe With Raspberries Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 13-oz bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Duck Recipe With Pears Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 13-oz bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Merrick Backcountry Freeze-Dried Raw Dry Dog Food Mixers Real Beef Recipe, 5.5-oz bag$12.78Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.14Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Stir and Boom Raw Raw Turk Boom Ba Dinner Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 5.5-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Stewart Raw Naturals Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 24-oz bag$39.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Boss Dog Fish Flavor Freeze Dried Dog Food, 12-oz pouch$29.04Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.59Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Tantalizing Turkey Meal Mixers Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food Topper, 3.5-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lamb & King Salmon Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1.1-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Lamb Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 1.75-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Beef Liver, Sweet Potatoes...||Pork, Sweet Potatoes, Pork Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Liver, Sweet Potatoes...||Chicken, Chicken Heart, Green Beans...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Gizzards...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Raw, Non-GMO||High-Protein|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Coconut, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Itch & Redness Remedy, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
Smelled like oversalted stew when rehydrated
I like to supplement my dogs' meals with different things. I got this and the pork formula. Happy I got small bags. It smelled like salted meat when I rehydrated it. My dogs were extremely thirsty after eating their dinners with some of this mixed in. I went back and checked ingredients and there is salt added to both formulas. I wish I could find a breakdown for how much salt is in the food (% of daily requirements) but I could not. I will not be purchasing this again. When I mixed them with hot water to rehydrate they smelled like oversalted stews.
Bravo Homestyle Complete Beef and Turkey freeze dried dog food.
This is an excellent food. I feed it to my working German Shepherds and the coats are gorgeous and overall condition of these elite dogs is fabulous. If you want to feed raw without the work of finding all the things needed this is the way to go. I have fed it for years!!
Love this freeze dry foodies
Love that I can add this to my fur babies dry dog food. They love it. It adds nutritional value. I mix in a couple of bag of this freeze dry food with the regular dry dog food.
the kids love it!
I cant stop my two small dogs from jumping against the cupboard, trying to reach their food bowls after I measure their food in. I think the food is a bit pricey, but this is my first bag and Im keeping track of how many meals I get out of it. It seems the bag will provide more meals than I thought, and since the kids are so crazy about it, it may be worth the money if it does turn out to cost more. It's nice being able to see real food instead on mashed up mush like you get in a can, anyway
They all loved it!
Four dogs - they all loved it. I will definitely be ordering more!
Bravo Freeze Dried Dog Food
my dog Sully, just loves the Bravo freeze dried Dog Food. I put one cup added to his regular kibble and he quickly eats the whole dish of food. Previously he would leave a portion of his food and slowly eat during the next couple hours. Now everything is gone quickly and I can wash up his food bowls ready for the next meal.
Picky eater approved
My dog is a very picky eater but has always liked the frozen raw foos mixed with his kibble. I ordered a small bag of Bravo! Beef to try with my last Chewy order. We tried it tonight and he loved it mixed with his kibble ( I re-hydrated it to mix with kibble). I’m definitely ordering more because I like the idea of raw and this is much more convenient than frozen raw product.
Bravo! special dog food
My dog is a picky eater, so, gave this to all neighbors' dogs; they liked it.
Reorder from them
Where is the reorder button...... nn ng g TV yctxtctctxt
I have tried two other brands of freeze-dried raw food which my pittie loved. I used it as a topper for his dry food and he would devour it. I was delighted to find this Bravo brand because of the cheaper price. Sadly, my dog hates this brand and will not eat it. Just a matter of taste, I guess. I have gotten him to eat it if I mix it with canned dog food. Although, this sort of defeats the purpose of giving him the healthy raw food in the first place.