Brindle Soft Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps reduce pressure points thanks to the orthopedic shredded memory foam.
- The shredded memory foam allows for more airflow, for a more breathable place for your buddy to lounge.
- Portable and lightweight bed is paw-fect for your next road trip.
- Designed with a removable micro-suede cover that’s also machine-washable for a hassle-free clean.
- Available in multiple colors and sizes, so you can find the best fit for your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$29.74Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- FurHaven Terry Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$122.82Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- Brindle Plush Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Charcoal Black, Small$34.99Chewy Price$43.74List Price
- Molly Mutt Your Hand In Mine Round Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Petite$19.00Chewy Price
- 4Knines Waterproof Dog Bed Liner, Tan, Medium$29.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo Plus$95.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Dog & Cat Mattress, Marine Blue, Jumbo$58.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Chocolate, Small$26.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Clark Gable Square Dog Duvet Cover, Huge$59.00Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Papillon Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Medium/Large$30.94Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- Brindle Waterproof Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Navy Trellis, Small$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Water-resistant, Orthopedic||Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Waterproof...||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Suede, Natural Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Foam||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Adult||Senior, Adult||Senior, Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
159 Customer Reviews
Roxy and George love it
Great dog bed for a good price. George as well as Roxy love the comfortable perfect size dog bed.
I searched for a bed this size for a balcony window. I like it. But my difficult cat refuses to go on it. I covered it with a towel I use for her for other purposes but she still refuses. She will get a treat off of it, but will not get on and get cozy. I moved it to another nearby spot, but I plan to return it when I give up after a month or more. Nicely made and supportive, though soft.
Cozy but a little firm
The bed comes rolled up in an air tight plastic. Once you open it up, it takes a bit to fully expand. It’s lumpy at first but all evens out eventually (few hours). It has a removable cover. It’s soft but not so much that he sinks to the floor so it’s a bit firm. When I first laid out the bed for my fur baby, he showed no interest of even getting on it. This surprised me because he usually takes to things that are his immediately. Once he realized it was cozy and all his, he curled up and he fell right to sleep! I think he approved!
When the bed arrived I was shocked to see it wrapped into such a small box, I opened it thinking it would expand once I cut it open but it looks like a super old pillow that has lost all its cushion. Says memory foam but it’s just clumps of foam that you have to move around. Extremely disappointed, looks nothing like the picture. Shows a nice thick bed but is super thin and cheap looking.
Our golden retriever (currently 70lbs) loves his kong crate mat, but we wanted him to have more cushion. The brindle pillow easily fits under the kong crate mat within the crate and he love the extra cushion. We have only had it for a few weeks now, I look forward to seeing how this holds up. The 40 x 26 in fits well in our 42 in crate.
Love the memory foam. It keeps it’s shape. The cover is washable. Already washed twice and it looks brand new.
really great bed
This is the 2nd one that I have received. My dogs seem to really be comfortable. The fact that the encasement is washable is a definite plus.
Changed quality for the worse
I have ordered this bed twice before and i normally like them since theyre so plush and thick as well the covering is durable for my mastiff with tough nails. This time the bed i recieved was lumpy and less filled than normal. Their quality seems to have reduced.
Comfy Crate bed for my 9 year old Brittany!
I wanted to find a bed that retained it's shaped and didn't flatten to a pancake while my dog Hunter slept in his crate overnight. This bed seems to really fit the bill of giving support to Hunter all night long. He seems to sleep comfortably and when he gets out of his crate in the morning the bed is still thick and supportive. We've only had this bed for a few weeks so we haven't washed the cover yet, but the pillow/padding is encased in another covering so it should be easy to wash and replace. I'm happy with this bed and it appears Hunter is too.
Dog enjoys it, a bit too big for her, pillow not waterproof interior
This is a winner, in terms of whether puppers enjoys her time in it. A bit too big still for her Australian labradoodle derpness but I think she’ll grow into it (she’s about 10lbs now, will be about 30-35lbs. I got the 36” size). In the meanwhile, she scratches/paws at it to make it comfortable for her (i.e., so she doesn’t slide off). Downside, she did have an accident on it and it took several rounds in the dryer for the memory foam to dry out (the interior is the cut up memory foam stuff). Overall, I would give this a 3.5 star. But it’s such a winner with the puppers, rounding it off to a 4.