Brindle Waterproof Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The bottom layer features 2 inches of high-density support foam and the top layer has 2 inches of memory foam.
- Conforms to your pet’s body and helps eliminate pressure points.
- Designed with a removable zippered cover that’s also machine-washable for an easy clean.
- A waterproof layer is added to help protect the memory foam from accidents.
- The fabric is soft yet durable and the bottom of the bed is made out of a non-slip material to help keep your sidekick from sliding around.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Snuggle Deluxe Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Forest, Small$21.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- FurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Jumbo$66.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- FurHaven Microvelvet Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$48.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Velvet Deluxe Chaise Lounge Orthopedic Dog & Cat Bed, Platinum Gray, Medium$22.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Frisco Tufted Square Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Clark Gable Square Dog Duvet Cover, Huge$59.00Chewy Price
- BarksBar Snuggly Sleeper Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Medium$60.95Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Rough Gem Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Huge$55.00Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fur & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Dog & Cat Mattress, Espresso, Large$45.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Cream, Medium$33.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Waterproof, Removable Cover...||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Orthopedic, Removable Cover||Chew-resistant, Water-resistant|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Chenille, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Memory Foam, Foam||N/A||Memory Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||N/A|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
223 Customer Reviews
Waterproof dog bed
We got this bed because our dog vomited on her old one and it soaked through the pad to our carpet. This bed has a foam pad encased in a waterproof liner, inside a removable cover. It fits our medium size dog just barely and she seems to like it. My only criticism is that the waterproof liner itself is not removable for washing. Our dog has a strong odor and i frequently have to wash her bedding. I feel like I'm not able to remove her stench as effectively with the liner not being removable to wash along with outside cover.
Quality Dudable Bed
We got this over a year ago for our then 2 year corgi who loves to scratch and chewed up his old donut bed in no time. This bed has really held up well through use over the past year and the cover washes up well. It’s his go to during the day and “place” to enjoy chews and other treats. Definitely a quality made bed and I’m hoping to get a few more years use out of it. The medium still fits perfectly (he’s about 35 lb) but you could also go with the large.
did not rise
I bought one of these beds a few years ago and love it so I bought another one for my pit bull. Well, to say the least I am NOT happy at all. One side of the bed lifted like intended and the other is still flat. I took it out of the box two days ago to allow it to rise before he could use it. you can see in the first picture that it is not very thick. The second picture shows one side is thick and the third picture shows that the side that is thick goes down very fast. I am very disappointed. Keeping in mind that my pit bull has bad back legs so I needed something like the first bed I got.
This is a quality bed. It comes compact and needs a day to expand. My 2 yr old golden likes it. It provides a stable, comfortable bed for her to lay on when she naps. Would highly recommend for older dogs that need a supportive bed to lay on.
Good crate pad for large dog crate
My 3 year old German Shepherd ate her last crate bed during an anxious evening (!). This one fits nicely into a 48 x 30 crate, and the removable, washable cover is a great feature for minimizing dog hair, which GSD people will appreciate.
Foam Gets Moldy and Mildew-y from the Inside Out
We have a two-year old GSD mix that we rescued when she was 5.5 months old. We bought two of these Brindle beds - one for her crate and one for the tv room. We noticed that one bed was growing mildew or mold from the inside-out - you can see it through the waterproof skin. Our dog does not tend to have accidents, either - maybe one or two since we've adopted her - so it isn't a question of whether the waterproof skin doesn't do a good enough job of keeping liquid out. Maybe it's doing too good of a job and keeping too much moisture in? The company made good and replaced the bed, however, they'll only replace it one time. Now, the replacement bed and the second bed we had purchased have also become mildew-y and moldy, and so they both have to be replaced as well. While I really liked the look of these beds, the support the foam provided my dog (she does like the beds), and the ease of washing the removable covers, I'm really disappointed that in less than two years we have had to/need to replace three different beds. I'll be looking for another brand, hopefully one that has better quality foam.
Many beds are advertised as orthopedic, but are too soft for a large dog breed. This bed came as advertised. It is dense and provides the support my dog needs. The cover is very soft, and is easily removed for washing.
Really great and easy care bed
One of our 2 rescue Akitas needed a new bed and since she is older we decided on this bed. I will be buying another one - they fight to see who gets to that bed first. We have never had them do that with any other bed !
This bed is amazing because the foam is comfy and the cover is easily removed and the bed itself if covered in a waterproof material that really works! My dog has urinary incontinence and she pees the bed a lot. When she recently did so I was able to remove the cover, wash it, and wipe down the bed with a cleaning solution. This bed saved me a lot of trouble and money because it’s the last one I’ll have to buy! I’ll be buying another to replace my other regular dog bed. I definitely recommend.
Dogs love it
I have four dogs. One is a senior who has frequent accidents. I bought 2 to start out with. Wanted a orthopedic bed for comfort and waterproof for easy cleaning. The dogs love it and I have ordered two more. The dogs are inside dogs. I am very pleased. Great bed!