The Brinsea ChickSafe Advance Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener & Door Kit gives you everything you need to have ultimate control over your chicken coop’s door without even having to get out of bed. This opener will automatically open and close your coop’s door based on the changing light levels. It’s also equipped with a digital control panel so that you can program a clock timer to override the light-driven system. Decide just when you’d like your coop door open or closed, or use the weekend “lie-in” feature if you want yourself (and your birdie friends!) to sleep in. It’s also super easy to install. Just secure the control box to the coop with the included screws and tie the lifting cord to your door. There’s no manual calibration to mess with, and the opener will automatically adjust itself to work with the height of the coop’s door. The included 2 door panels save space and are ideal for coops with limited height. The exterior-grade weatherproofed aluminum offers great corrosion resistance and is plenty strong, yet also light. The two door panels are easy to install with the six included screws. Weatherproof, made with UV materials and featuring just one moving part, this opener is durable and reliable. It’s capable of opening doors that weigh up to eight pounds. It’s also equipped with an auto-stop feature to keep your birdie friends safe in case they’re blocking the door. This opener is a fantastic way to know that your flock is safe when you can’t be home to open or shut their coop yourself.
- Automatic chicken coop door opener runs on 4 AA batteries (included), operates with a light sensor or digital timer and includes a “lie-in” option if you want your flock to sleep in on the weekends.
- 2 door panels of exterior-grade weatherproofed aluminum measure 11.8 inches wide x 7.3 inches tall for a maximum pophole of 11 x 13 inches—2 runners ensure a secure installation.
- Durable, weatherproof, UV-resistant opener has a -20 to 120 degree Fahrenheit operating range and automatically calibrates itself to your coop door’s height.
- Auto-stop feature helps to keep your chickens safe if they’re blocking the door.
- Low battery and door status indicator visible 100 yards away.
See all items by Brinsea