With the Brinsea ChickSafe Eco Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener & Door Kit, you’ll get everything you need to automate your coop and keep your feathered friends safe and flap happy. This system will automatically open the coop door in the morning and close it in the evening as the light levels change, keeping your flock safe from predators. It’s also super easy to install. Just secure the control box to the coop with the included screws and tie the lifting cord to your door. There’s no manual calibration to mess with, and the opener will automatically adjust itself to work with the height of the coop’s door. The included 2 door panels save space and are ideal for coops with limited height. The exterior-grade weatherproofed aluminum offers great corrosion resistance and is plenty strong, yet also light. The two door panels are easy to install with the six included screws. Weatherproof, made with UV materials and featuring just one moving part, the opener is also durable and reliable. It’s equipped with an auto-stop feature to keep your birdie friends safe in case they’re blocking the door. This opener is a fantastic way to know that your flock is safe when you can’t be home to open or shut their coop yourself.
- Automatic chicken coop door opener runs on 4 AA batteries (included), operates with a light sensor and requires no manual calibration.
- 2 door panels of exterior-grade weatherproofed aluminum measure 11.8 inches wide x 7.3 inches tall for a maximum pophole of 11 x 13 inches—2 runners ensure a secure installation.
- Durable, weatherproof, UV-resistant opener has a -20 to 120 degree Fahrenheit operating range.
- Auto-stop feature helps to keep your chickens safe if they’re blocking the door.
- Low battery and door status indicator visible 100 yards away.
See all items by Brinsea