Brinsea EcoGlow Safety 1200 Chick & Duckling Brooder
About This Item
- Can help warm up to 35 chicks, ducklings, waterfowl or gamebird chicks without the use of disturbing lights.
- Easy-to-use—the hatchlings simply stand under the brooder to absorb the low-power warmth.
- Comes with adjustable height settings, so beaked buddies of all sizes can fit under the brooder.
- Made of hygienic and heat-proof plastics and features an indicator light to let you know when the brooder is on.
- Runs on just 18 watts and comes with a fire-safe 10-foot power cord and a 12v mains transformer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Egg Basket, Green$10.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Farm Innovators Heated Chicken Mat$46.58Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Avian Sun Compact Fluorescent Bird Lamp, 26-watt$19.16Chewy Price
- Brinsea Mini II Advance Automatic Egg Incubator$229.99Chewy Price$259.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Snuggle-Up Bird Warmer, Small/Medium$38.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- The Chicken Chick Hen Mating Saddle$13.99Chewy Price
- Homestead Essentials Deluxe 4 Compartment Chicken Nesting Box$145.68Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Little Giant Small Egg Basket$9.99Chewy Price$16.70List Price
- Fluffy Layers Egg Collecting Adult Half-Body Apron, Blue$19.99Chewy Price
- Happy Hen Treats Ceramic Nest Eggs, Brown$10.00Chewy Price
- Homestead Essentials 2 Compartment Chicken Poultry Nesting Box$89.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Plastic Egg Carton, 3 count$28.47Chewy Price$29.97List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken, Duck, Waterfowl, Gamebird||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Duck|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Scent of Spring: Non-GMO Safe, Rose Hips, Calendula...|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Works a intended
Bought a pair of these because I couldn’t find anything larger available anywhere. These minimize power consumption nicely and are sufficiently adjustable to deal with newly hatched quail peeps which are tiny. The only drawback is the cost which is quite high for what they comprise.
Best Way to keep hatchlings warm
Excellent product I have three now. Item arrived well after a week of ordering-so allow plenty of time for it to arrive if you order it.