Brinsea TLC-30 Eco Brooder Bird Intensive Care Unit
About This Item
- 12-volt operation from mains with the adaptor—quiet fans maintain temperature stability.
- Temperature is displayed on a glass thermometer near the door—it’s easy to adjust between room temperature and 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Double-walled cabinet made of UV-resistant polycarbonate provides heat and sound insulation.
- Easily portable—can also be powered using a cigarette lighter with an adaptor purchased separately.
- Designed for easy cleaning and equipped with antimicrobial protection to create a healthy environment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rooster Booster Pick-No-More Cover up Poultry Lotion, 4-oz bottle$6.53Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.20Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Oropharma Glucose + Vitamins Recovery Support Pigeon Supplement, 14-oz tub$11.26Chewy Price$10.70Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Oropharma Carmine High Energy Pigeon Supplement, 8-oz bottle$18.85Chewy Price$17.91Autoship Price
- Durvet Layer Boost Omega-3 Poultry Supplement, 100-g bottle$13.99Chewy Price
- Durvet Probiotics Daily Poultry Supplement, 100-g bottle$11.19Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealVersele-Laga Oropharma Calci-Lux Bird Supplement, 1.1-lb pot$27.95Chewy Price$29.12List Price$26.55Autoship Price
- HomeoVet Avian Nose Relief Bird Supplement, 15-mL tube$14.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Quiko Classic Egg Food Supplement for Canaries & Finches, 1.1-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Natural Pest Control Poultry Spray, 32-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$9.30Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Oropharma B Pure Vitamins & Minerals Pigeon Supplement, 1.1-lb tub$11.02Chewy Price$10.47Autoship Price
- Green Goo Poultry Respiratory Care, Large, 1.82-oz tin$14.48Chewy Price$14.95List Price$13.76Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I have 2 of these and they are great for keeping baby birds at the correct temperature. For humidity I place a small jar of water inside the unit as directed by the company. I had had over 100 successful babies hatch out and raise in these. I am fixing to purchase the larger unit. Love them and highly recommend.
Steady heat, but dries the babies out.
Using for neonatal fosters and the heating unit very quickly dries out the air. It keeps a very steady temperature, so functions exactly as advertised. While I am not worried about them getting too cold, I am worried about passive water loss and dehydration. I am trying to figure out a way to raise humidity, but I may not have bought this if I had known it would be so hard to keep it humid enough.
Great little brooder!
I love this little brooder! Definitely not intended for anyone breeding in high volume but it's great if you're breeding smaller birds and do not usually have more than 8-10 at a time. Temperature is steady, adjusting the temperature is easy, the thermometer is super responsive. No complaints other than the circulating fan causes there to be a bit of feather dust that you need to clean from inside the brooder. Otherwise, fantastic. Yes - obviously, as with any piece of electric equipment, in order for it to function, it has to be plugged in to electricity.
Incubator for kittens
I donated this to my local animal shelter for premature and abandoned kittens. It already has saved many lives