Brown's Bird Lover's Blend All Seasons! Banquet Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bagBy Brown's
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White Proso Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Cracked Corn...||White Proso Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Striped Sunflower Seeds...||Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Peanuts, Cracked Corn...||White Millet, Milo, Cracked Corn, Black Oil Sunflower.||Grain Products, Black Oil Sunflower Seed, White Proso Millet...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Songbird||Wild Bird, Songbird||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Nuthatch||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Finch|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Special Diet||High Fat||N/A||High Fat, High-Protein||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- The recipe is made up of 25% sunflower seeds, white safflower seeds for medium to large birds, and canola seeds to provide fat for smaller songbirds
- Features an all-natural blend of seeds that are high in oil, fat and carbohydrates, this food is packed with power and energy
- These ingredients are super-cleaned for the healthiest mix that's free of fillers and preservatives
- Songbirds of all sizes love this mix and will bring them right into your yard
- Also added fine cracked corn and millet for essential carbohydrates and energy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
All Seasons! Banquet Wild Bird Food
Shipped Ultra Fast..........Great Service Thank You
This is one of the best
I always buy different blends and brands of wild bird seed depending on where I'm shopping. With this current situation I decided to order this bag online while ordering other items. Yesterday I had 6 blue indigo buntings, 3 females, and a painted bunting in the yard - along with all the usual dozen doves, cardinals, blue jays and red winged black birds. It was so nice to see the new buntings in the yard.
Too much millet versus other seed recommend being more descriptive with percentages of actual seed.
Good value/price ratio.
The seed quality is good in that I have found no waste, based on the bird population in my area. In addition, the bag of seed had no filler in it.
Can't Keep it filled
The birds just love it. my feeder is always busy with all different types of birds and cardinals really love it. Really enjoy watching them.
Yummy bird food
I put the food in the feeders, I have 3, I suddenly hear lots of chatter and the three feeders are empty by evening. Every bird loves this food will be ordering again soon!
Feeding the birds
Loved having this delivered to my house, and the birds are loving it here in the cold, Michigan winter
Birds like it
The birds seem to like it. Good price, good size. Would recommend to anyone whp wants to feed the birds.
it s a good mix for my small bird feeder
Lots and lots of sparrows but it s a good mix for my small bird feeder
I trust the titmice!!
This mix attacks some of the smaller birds--wrens, downy woodpecker, sparrows and titmice. My feeder is constantly busy. The seed had a nice fresh scent when I opened the bag.