Brown's Encore Natural Poultry Grit Plus Poultry Feed, 16-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This chicken feed features granite grit to provide your birds with superior digestive support.
- Made with oyster shells to provide a good source of calcium.
- Formulated to help your hens lay stronger eggs.
- Contains anise oil for a yummy licorice scent.
- Made in the USA for all poultry breeds over 8 weeks old.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wagner's Shell Free Premium Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$10.22Chewy Price$11.98List Price$9.71Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Large Hookbill Food, 5-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$47.39List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- Wagner's Southern Regional Blend Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$18.61Chewy Price$20.98List Price$17.68Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Smart Selects Canary & Finch Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Wagner's Songbird Supreme Premium Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$12.04Chewy Price$14.98List Price$11.44Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Vita Smart Vitamin-Fortified Gourmet Conure Bird Food, 4-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Menu Premium Vitamin-Fortified Parakeet Food, 2.5-lb bag$4.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Parrot & Conure Food, 25-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Handfeeding Baby Bird Food, 22-lb pail$122.48Chewy Price$149.99List Price$116.36Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Cockatiel Food, 25-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$87.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Cockatiel Food, 3-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Extra Small Bird Food, 0.875-lb bag$5.71Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.42Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Clamshell, Calcium Carbonate and Anise Seed.||Mealworms||Dried Mealworms.||Mealworms.||Dried Mealworms.|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Duck, Poultry||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Catbird...||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Catbird...||Chicken, Bluebird, Catbird...||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Catbird...|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
My hens love it & it has a pleasant licorice smell
The Head Hen
Great addition to my chicken feed ! Smells great and a 16 oz bag to 20 lbs of crumbles gives my girls more bang for the buck. Definitely recommend for the smaller flock.
poultry grit treat
its nice to have a little something for a good treat My gals love this
Baby Grit and No Feed
I have 9 month old chickens. This grit is almost like sand! Way too small to give my girls. There isn’t any feed to speak of in the bag. Also too expensive for the amount you get. I will not buy again.
Good grit for my chickens. They love it. And it smells nice.
This bag is meant to be used along with a 40 lb bag of feed. Just clarifying for those who are reading reviews on the size of the bag. It smells so good! I sprinkle it on top of their feed that I ferment and mix it in. My girls are happy and healthy.
Passed the chicken test
Our chickens loved this treat! Definitely plan to buy again.
We only bought this because we had a sick chicken in the house that didn't have access to grit from the yard. We bought it a few more times to have available in the yard as well. It smells really good (like licorice, from the anise). I would also have oyster shell available, I don't think this is the best source of free choice calcium, but as a grit it's pretty good! I'd recommend it if you are in a pinch for grit!
love this product!
I like the smaller bags so you aren’t dealing with heavier grit bags and the smell is great and the birds love it also. One of these little bags will do about a 50 lb bag of feed.
It is a good product. Just not great for my tiny hen.
Bought this for my tiny silkie hen. She doesn't really eat like it like I thought she would, however, she is small so maybe the grit is too big. Maybe this is intended for larger chickens. She does pick at the smaller pebbles. I might recommend this to someone with larger chickens.