Brytin Stabilized Vitamin C Rabbit Supplement, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vitamin C supplement for small animals.
- Paw-fect for guinea pigs, rabbits, chinchillas, degus and more.
- Formulated using real fruit to help promote healthy immune function.
- Crafted as an important source of antioxidants with 50 milligrams of vitamin C per tablet.
- Manufactured in an ISO9001 and HACCP certified facility and does not contain any artificial flavors or colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Multi-Vitamin Booster Hedgehog Supplement, 2-oz jar$8.44Chewy Price$10.95List Price$8.02Autoship Price
- Science Selective Recovery Plus Liquid Syringe Small Pet Food, 0.71-oz pouch, 10 count$38.00Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Brytin TheraBiotic 2X Probiotic Microbial Support Supplement, 60 count$16.87Chewy Price$18.37List Price$16.03Autoship Price
- Redmon Digital Small Pet & Bird Scale, White$27.96Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Glider-Cal Calcium Sugar Glider Supplement, 3.05-oz jar$10.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Seal Em' & Heal Em' Powder Small Animal Supplement, 2-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Schreiner's Herbal Solution Small Animal First Aid, 8-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price
- Marshall Lax Hairball Support Bacon Flavor Ferret Soft Chews, 3-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Wysong Ferret Omega-3 Spectrum Ferret Food Supplement, 3-oz bottle$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics HealthyGut Probiotics Rabbit Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$19.95Chewy Price$25.12List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Skin & Coat Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 50Mg. Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Apple Pomace, Sucrose...||Pediococcus Acidilactici Nrrl B-50517, Saccharomyces Boulardii 1.0+ Billion Cfu�S*Colony Forming Units. Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactose...||Milled Organic Flaxseed, Organic Algal Oil, Organic Fish Oil...||Calcium Carbonate 96.5% (Elemental Calcium 38%), Magnesium Carbonate 3.5%...||Soybean Meal, Soy Flour, Vitamin A & D Oil...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Gerbil, Degu||Ferret||Sugar Glider||Hedgehog|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Recovery||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Food Topping, Powder, Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
A must have product for guniea pig parents
I love this product for ensuring my guinea pig gets the right amount of vitamin c daily. I don't like drops added to water or the hay wafer type because you are not sure how much vitamin c they are getting. My girl knows that she gets her "treat" daily and when she is suppose to get it. She willing takes it and consumes it all.
More like a pill
I was expecting this item to be something like the Oxbow supplements, which come as a treat. These are more like a pill or a vitamin a person would take- small, hard packed, round. I cannot get any of my 3 guinea pigs to eat them as they are. I ended up crushing the entire bottle into powder and I dust said powder over their veggies and pellets. They still don't get it all, and unless I put it on everything they actively avoid whatever I put it on. I made it work, but they're not what I was expecting.