Buck Bone Organics Jumbo Split Elk Antler Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of 100% all-natural elk antler.
- Processed with absolutely no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- 8-10 inch antlers are perfectly sized for big dogs over 50 pounds.
- Low-odor mess-free chews made without chemicals, bleach, dyes or formaldehyde.
- American made in Bozeman, Montana.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Dog Chew, 4.0 - 5.5-in, Small$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 10-12" Elk Antler Dog Treat$43.95Chewy Price$41.75Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split Dog Chew, 6.0 - 7.5-in, Medium$20.19Chewy Price$19.18Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Split Elk Antler Dog Treat, Small$7.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews Large Antler Dog Treat, 6-9 inch$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Premium Cattle Horn Dog Chew, Large$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Whole Elk Antler Dog Chews, 6 - 7 in$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Little Loyals Premium Buffalo Horn Dog Chew, Large$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4.5 - 5 in$17.75Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.86Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 4-in$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- WAG Goat Horn Dog Chew, Small$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Whole Elk Antler Dog Chew$14.20Chewy Price$13.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Elk Antler||Moose Antler||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Elk, Meat||—||Meat, Elk||Meat, Elk||Elk, Meat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
My dog loves these!
I have a Mastiff mix & a German Shepard puppy, who both love this toy. It’s large, with the medullary cavity exposed. Compared to hollowed out bones, my dogs seem more attracted to this portion of the bones, which helps keep their attention. The last one I ordered we’ve had for 1+ year, which helped me justify the price. My dogs have plenty of other toys so they don’t necessarily chew on it every day but they do chew on it 3-4x/week. I was reluctant to buy this product initially because the only review was 1/5 stars because of a terrible smell associated with it, but I’ve never noticed any foul smells with ours. I also appreciate that this product is natural & made in the USA. I will be buying this again in the near future.
Worth the money
My 7 month old mastiff puppy LOVES this thing. I bought it directly from their site, not knowing Chewys carried it, but I'll buy from her from now on. She gets through the marrow pretty fast (she's 105 lb with very strong jaws) but I feel good about her chewing on this. There's absolutely no smell. I'm going to make sure I always have this on hand!
Not a winner
As much as I love most everything from Chewy, I can't recommend these split antlers. Split antlers are one of my golden's favorite things to chew. We have bought many brands and this has an extreme odor, more like a bully stick than any antlers we have ever bought. This was going to be his treat during a several day car trip, but no way we can co-exist!