Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Treats, 2 count bag, Medium
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of 100% all-natural elk antler.
- Processed with absolutely no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Split antler is softer and gentler on the teeth than whole antlers.
- Low-odor mess-free chews made without chemicals, bleach, dyes or formaldehyde.
- American made in Bozeman, Montana.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Dog Chew, 6.0 - 7.5-in, Medium$19.66Chewy Price$18.68Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Treats, 2 count bag, Large$57.50Chewy Price$54.63Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew, 10.5 - 11.5-in, XX-Large$31.60Chewy Price$30.02Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 6 - 7 in$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Buck Bone Organics Small Split Elk Antler Dog Treats, 3 count bag$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Elk Antlers 5 - 8" Dog Chews, 5 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- HOTSPOT PETS Whole Medium Elk 5-6-in Antlers Dog Chew Treats, 2 count$31.55Chewy Price$33.08List Price$29.97Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Split Elk Antler Dog Treat, X-Large$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Whole Elk Antlers Dog Chews, Large/X-large$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Whole Elk Antler Dog Chew, Small$10.80Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.26Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Elk Antler Dog Treat, Medium$24.48Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.26Autoship Price
- this&that Canine Company North Country Natural Shed Maple Bacon Enhanced Split Elk Antler Chew Dog Treat, Medium$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Elk Antler||Elk Antler||Elk Antler||Moose Antler||Elk Antler.|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Organic, Natural, Non-GMO, Chicken-Free|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Elk, Meat||Meat||Elk, Meat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Great shape and size
These are a new brand that we are trying and first impressions: I am pleased with the size and how evenly cut they are (not sliced wonky or awkwardly shaped). I am willing to pay a little more for higher quality and these seem like it. My beagle likes to take a few minutes each day to chew and I find it lasts quite a while, so it’s a good value (he not is a heavy chewer). Additionally, the picture shows a ziploc on the bag but the one I received did not have home - however, not a big deal just an observation.
Long lasting chews
Both my dogs love these antlers. They are long lasting and of good size. One did splinter a little, but nothing we couldn't sand smooth again.
Wanted to love these, but can't because they splinter extremely easily. Could be fatal to your pup.
Winnie is a power chewer and this is the first natural chew we've tried that has lasted longer than 1 day. It has no smell and doesn't make a mess on our couch. I was worried about antlers being too hard after doing some reading online but everything else was getting obliterated fast. Although I feel better about the split kind, she doesn't seem to be biting down, more grinding and scraping so we might try whole ones instead after these are finished.
My pup's favorite antlers
These are def pricier than other available antlers, but I think it's worth it. With other smaller antlers, my dog gets bored with them within 20 minutes. These have lots of marrow and he'll come back to them over a couple of days. Would recommend! I have an Aussie who's about 40 lbs.
My lab loves these
Seems to be the only chew that he doesn't destroy in minutes.
This worked really well for my heavy chewer. Unfortunately, she gets bored with it too quickly, that is the only reason for the 4 stars. I'd give it 5 if it would it keep her interest for longer.
This is a great treat/toy. It’s long lasting. Our puppy went bonkers for it.
Split Bone Exposes Marrow for Enticement, but Still Really Tough Chew
I have a 25lb dog that is a "light chewer". She immediately went after the marrow in the middle of the antler, but even the marrow is pretty tough. The outside is much harder too. She gave up pretty quickly on them because she couldn't chew easily though the marrow (she's more of a bully stick/pig ear eater). I still would say this is a great product that's organic and made in the USA, but definitely designed for stronger chewers than she is. I also really like the way the antler is split as it will entice stronger chewers to go after that marrow. Just didn't work out well for my dog.
Exactly as advertised
Nice size bone, perfectly split. No sharp edges. My dogs love it. Not smelly.