Buckle-Down Minnie Mouse Bow Polyester Dog Collar
About This Item
- Choose from multiple sizes for the paw-fect fit.
- Matching leashes are available (sold separately).
- Crafted for long-lasting durability using strong stainless steel and high-density polyester.
- Features an easy-to-use, miniature, seatbelt-style buckle with a simple center button release.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Disney Stitch Dog Collar, Large - Neck: 18 - 26-in, Width: 1-in$9.99Chewy Price
- Disney Pluto Dog Collar, LG - Neck: 18 - 26-in, Width: 1-in$7.02Chewy Price
- STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU Pumpkin Dog Collar, LG$8.83Chewy Price
- Princess Dog Collar, LG - Neck: 18 - 26-in, Width: 1-in$8.64Chewy Price
- Pixar Coco Dog Leash, MD$11.07Chewy Price
- Marvel Logo Dog Collar, SM - Neck: 10 - 14-in, Width: 5/8-in$5.82Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Lilo & Stitch Hibiscus Flower Polyester Dog Collar, Large: 15 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$19.58Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Frisco Tropics Dog Collar, LG - Neck: 18 – 26-in, Width: 1-in$7.10Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Waterproof||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Exactly as advertised
Excellent quality and fits perfectly! I love the closure. I have a dog who is afraid of loud noises and it’s important the clasp is sturdy and will not break.
Adorable well made collar and so cute
Best collar I have purchased! Quality material. Fits well. Love the seat buckle closure. Love the color. Briar our beagle looks fabulous in it.
Super cute but....
Love the design, but the buckle does not work. It latches, but I cannot physically push the button hard enough to unlatch. I had to loosen the collar to get it off my dog.
good quality collar!
Very strong and durable. At first it was hard to open but when you open it a couple of times, you learn a technique on opening it much easiser