Buckle-Down Scooby Doo Mystery Machine Polyester Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Collar size options fit a variety of neck sizes, measure before purchasing.
- Press the center button to release the miniature, authentic SeatBelt Buckle.
- Durable materials—high-density polyester and steel.
- Hand-crafted in the USA.
- Take your style up a notch with matching leashes and leads (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Green, Small: 11 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Red Dingo Ziggy Nylon Reflective Dog Collar, Zig Zag Red, X-Small: 7.9 to 12.6-in neck, 1/2-in wide$9.24Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Nylon Dog Collar, Georgia Bulldogs, Large: 14 to 24-in neck, 1-in wide$11.24Chewy Price$14.33List Price
- OmniPet Paisley Leather Dog Collar, Sand, 12-in$11.18Chewy Price
- Alcott Adventure Polyester Reflective Dog Collar, Pink, X-Large: 22 to 30-in neck$12.20Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Marvel Universe Polyester Dog Collar, Large Wide: 18 to 32-in neck, 1.5-in wide$22.89Chewy Price$32.50List Price
- dealPets First NFL Nylon Dog Collar, Philadelphia Eagles, Large: 18 to 28-in neck, 1-in wide$11.24Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Black, 16-in$7.13Chewy Price$7.56List Price
- Pawtitas Camouflage Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Green Camo, Medium/Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||—||—||Padded|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
love it so much
i know some of the comments say it’s hard to undo the clip but it’s actually pretty easy, however, it won’t break if your dog pulls like mine does sometimes, it’s high quality, and it’s obviously a super cute collar. definitely get the wide version of it though if you have a dog with lots of fluff :)
looks like it’s starting to fade, but I’m a big fan of the buckle. It’s solid and fits well and I have had no problems with unlatching it. It’s a button instead of the usually squeeze clip.
I absolutely adore this collar, my dog’s name is Scoob so of course I had to buy it! The only downside is I cannot get the buckle undone half the time, which sucks because I love the collar. I just worry about it not being a great choice for my boy due to the buckle issue.
My dog Freddie is named after Fred so of course I got him a Scooby doo collar. However, the buckle is very heard to unfasten and heavy but if you can get past that it’s fine and super cute.
The buckle doesn’t open easily. The fabric feels cheap. The only redeeming quality is that is it’s scooby. But that doesn’t make it worth keeping.
Not what I expected
So I bought this collar because my dog's name is Scooby. Unfortunately the buckle fastener (very cute) doesn't unbuckle easily.
This collar is super cute and great quality! I love the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine pattern!