Buckle-Down Star Wars the Child Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to look like the Child from Star Wars.
- Made from high-quality felt that’s non-abrasive and won’t wear down your dog’s teeth.
- The inside is filled with poly-fill and a squeaker mechanism for extra fun.
- Officially Licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Paw-fect for snuggling or a game of fetch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fur Really Real Squirrel Plush Laying Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- Pixar Buzz Lightyear Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.74Chewy Price
- Pixar Aliens Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$10.51Chewy Price
- Marvel 's Spider-Man Bungee Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.92Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- Pixar Mike Wazowski Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.86Chewy Price$7.34List Price
- Marvel 's Spider-Man Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.61Chewy Price
- Marvel 's The Hulk Bungee Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.99Chewy Price
- STAR WARS CHEWBACCA Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- STAR WARS R2-D2, C-3PO & CHEWBACCA Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys, Chew Toys||Plush Toys, Chew Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
A hit for me and my dog
I love all things Star Wars and Mandalorian. I bought this for my Waverly's birthday and she loves it. She has started carrying it around everywhere. I can't post a video but when she was free to choose between her birthday cookie and her toy she went straight for the toy! She's not rough with toys so I think this may be her new carry everywhere toy.
My Mom got me this squeaky toy and I love it! The ears make a strange crunchy sound that I'm fascinated with that makes me bark and growl and jump and attack it. Also she puts biscuits in the collar so I can carry them with me for a snack later, if I don't gobble them down first.
Cute, cute, cute!!
What a great little toy! It has a squeaker in it, as well as the ears crinkle! Elsa loves her toys that make noise! She’s gentle with all her toys, so it may not be a good choice for an avid chewer.
For me not the dogs.
This baby Yoda is so cute. I kept it for a display item. My dogs have plenty of other toys already. :)
Great Dog Toy
Not only is this toy adorable, it’s durable and my Frenchie loves its crinkly ears. The squeaker is quite deep in the stuffing and the toys is rather dense so his little mouth cant make it squeak but he doesn’t seem to mind. He carries it around, comes to it’s crinkle, and can withstand tug-of-war.
Ripped in less than a day
My 15lb dog ripped half the ear off and a whole in the butt in less than a day. Stuffing started coming out and it went in the trash.
Adorable and much-loved Grogu!
This is one of the cutest little Grogu toys I’ve been able to find! It has a squeaker, and its ears crinkle. Our Collies love it to pieces!
Fun but not for a chewer
Cute toy but not if you have a Vizsla. Our boy chewed through this guy in like 5 minutes of getting it!
Love it. The squeaker is still squeaking
My dog loves his baby Yoda. Carries him around all over the place. He’s lasted over a month so he’s made pretty good
Grogu is weak
Grogu was adorable when he arrived, but it only took 10 minutes for an ear to fly off. The stuffing is flying out of his head now too but we keep letting our dog play with him so we don’t feel like we wasted money.