Buckle-Down Star Wars R2-D2 Polyester Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar
About This Item
- Designed in a Marvel Comics officially licensed R2-D2 print.
- Available in a variety of sizes to best suit your furry friend.
- Features a seat belt-inspired buckle that releases when you press the center button.
- Made in the USA and created with high-density polyester that’s strong yet comfortable.
- Durable steel components keep this collar looking adventure-ready for lightyears to come.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Buckle-Down Star Wars Darth Vader Utility Belt Polyester Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar, Small: 9 to 15-in neck, 1-in wide$18.90Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Star Wars Chewbacca Polyester Dog Leash, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.70Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Mickey Mouse Expressions Polyester Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar, Medium: 11 to 17-in neck, 1-in wide$19.09Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Buckle-Down Marvel Comics Polyester Dog Collar, Small Wide: 13 to 18-in neck, 1.5-in wide$21.43Chewy Price$32.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Expressions Polyester Dog Collar, Large: 15 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$23.28Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Kawaii Loki Standing Pose Polyester Dog Collar, Small: 9.5 to 13-in neck, 1-in wide$15.61Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Buckle-Down Disney Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Expressions/Ghosts in Cemetery Personalized Dog Collar, Small$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- DealPixar Coco Dog Leash, LG$7.94Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Disney Nightmare Before Christmas Zero Expressions Polyester Personalized Dog Collar, Small$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Buckle-Down Polyester Personalized Dog Collar, Disney Lilo & Stitch, Large$25.00Chewy Price$27.00List Price
- Littlearth NFL Premium Dog & Cat Collar, New York Giants, Large$21.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof||Waterproof||—||—||Waterproof|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
I gotta say with some of the reviews I was a little worried I might not be 100% satisfied. I am very happy with what I received. I love the buckle style latch which was very easy to release and close. Made a small adjustment and put it on. Buckle is smaller than previous collar so I know it has to be more comfortable for him when laying down. He danced around a little after I put it on so I think he likes it lol. His brother is brown so I'm going to order the C3P0 collar for him. Definitely recommend.
Star wars collars
Great quality, durable, love the connector; its like the old style seat belts.
Super cute and sturdy
I absolutely love the design! We get compliments on his leash and collar every time we go out. The size is great for my Saint Bernard! Hopefully it still fits once he's fully grown lol
I love it!
My little guy Finn (9 week old mini-aussie) looks great in his R2 collar, and I couldn't be happier with its appearance and quality. Very satisfied with my purchase!
Cute but a waste of money
We bought 1 for each of our dogs. Both are 100 pound Catahoulas. The collar, itself, is made of sturdy material but the "seatbelt" like buckle is way too heavy. Also, where the collar folds back after attaching through the buckle, rips the dogs hair out. It catches onto their fur and pulls it out. If the collar gets wet, it fades onto the dogs fur. We went back to the paracord collars we made for them. These are cute but don't waste your money.
Sturdy and cute
Ordered the medium size for our puppy, and the design is super cute. It's made out of some pretty high quality materials. Only negative thing about it is that the buckle is in the old style seat belt style, which wouldn't typically be an issue, but the button is so small and hard to compress. If you have longer nails, especially nails that are artificial, you might have some trouble removing it.
Awesome and great quality
This is for my husband's dog and now they both have seatbelt collar and belt!
Can't Open It
I ordered the R2-D2 in size small but it was still heavier than expected, because of the metal buckle and substantial D-ring. This collar looks just like the picture you see online. It's extremely well-made and absolutely adorable, even if you're not a die-hard SW fan like me. But I have to return it, because I can't unlatch it. It works just like a seatbelt but the little button in the middle that releases the buckle is so small, it's almost impossible to push it all the way down. I was finally able to unlatch it by laying it flat on the floor, stepping on the buckle end of the collar, pressing a choptstick into the button, and unlatching the other end with my free hand. Needless to say, I'm not going to be able to use a chopstick to get the collar off while my dog is wearing it. Maybe the larger sizes are easier to open, since the release button is probably bigger too. In the end, I couldn't give it just one star, because it's so cute and I assume would be sturdy, and durable.
I got the large size for my 2 year old German Shepherd, however it's a little too big and he's done growing, but I don't attach the leash to it so he doesn't slip out. It's comfy for him and resilient.
Love this collar
From the moment I pulled it out of the box Ali has loved this collar. It is heavier than I thought it would be but that's not a negative. The weight of the buckle helps keep the collar centered so his tags will always be in front, a pet peeve of mine with other collars. Will probably get a couple of different styles in the future.