Bungalow Flooring Waterhog Dots Dog Dinner Mat, 27 x 18-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tough Dots dinner mat for dog bowls.
- Paw-fect for your garage, workshop or patio.
- Crafted with a real rubber backing for a firm grip.
- Features a unique border that can prevent up to a gallon of water from reaching your floor.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GF Pet Mango Wood Cat & Dog Bowl, Medium$18.99Chewy Price
- Waggo Dipper Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Rose, 2-cup$21.00Chewy Price$22.00List Price
- Waggo Ripple Ceramic Dog Bowl, White, 8-cup$25.90Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Bungalow Flooring Waterhog Wave Dog Dinner Mat, 27 x 18-in, Bluestone$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Harry Barker Cape Cod Ceramic Dog Bowl, Red, 9-cup$26.00Chewy Price
- Waggo Gloss Ceramic Dog Bowl, Rose, 8-cup$25.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price
- GF Pet Figure-8 Cat & Dog Feeder, Small$34.99Chewy Price
- Fetch For Pets Good Grief Charlie Ceramic Dog Bowl, 3.5-cups$12.99Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Paris Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 8-cup$17.99Chewy Price
- Paw Prints Tin Treat Jar, Word Design, Small$8.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- GF Pet Acrylic Cat & Dog Feeder, Medium$74.99Chewy Price
- Mobile Dog Gear Dog Water Bowl, Black, Small$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult|
|Material||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||—||—||—||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
I ordered this mat to protect the dresser top where I feed my cat, DJ. It's the only place I can keep his food bowl that my food driven Weimaraner can't reach. The mat is of substantial construction and has a nice appearance to it. The textured raised areas keep the bowl from sliding around, and also give DJ a stable surface to stand on. Recommend it.
BEST FOOD MAT!!
It was actually really good I bought it because I just saw the price and I thought well it’s just one for the meantime if it rips I’ll just go ahead and buy another one and see if I can find a good one but so far I’ve had this for months and it has not gone bad and it definitely has not disappointed!! it’s done it’s job if water gets spilled it does not go on my flooring or my carpet it definitely just stays on there and it doesn’t turn bad!! It’s absolutely the best thing I’ve gotten!! LIFE SAVER
Attractive and sturdy
I just replaced my kitchen floors with hardwood so I needed something to protect them from my dogs feeding station spills, this works well and it blends nicely with my floor.
Cleaner than before
It was a bit larger than I anticipated. It looks great and collects my water spills before they get stepped on and absorbed by socks. I say mine, because it is I who fills the water bowl a bit high. It catches her exuberant lapping of water too.
It's good for water bowls but already falling apart. Dogs don't chew it & have not had long enough to fall apart in this way
I love this mat keeps water from going on my floor highly recommend it
Great buy - so glad I bought this
I initially bought a little rubber mat for my pup, but it was too small, and then he started chewing it up so it went in the garbage. This mat is way better and his bowls fit in it perfectly. It looks nice, too. Easy to clean-can't argue with that!
Really happy with this purchase. Mat is well made, heavy enough to prevent sliding.
Love the size and look
The size is great. I have a small 20-lb dog, but she somehow is the messiest drinker in the world. Having a larger sized mat is helpful in keeping my floors clean. I like the neutral colors it comes in (I got black) and the fact that the design isn't something about paws and bones (so over those).