Burt's Bees Apple & Rosemary Deodorizing Dog Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Formulated to help remove stink from your pet’s skin and coat with natural ingredients like apple and rosemary.
- This gentle shampoo is pH balanced for your pup’s skin.
- Made in the USA without fragrances, sulfates, colorants or harsh chemicals.
- Won’t interfere with topical flea and tick treatments when used as directed.
- Cruelty-free for a shampoo you can feel good about using on your BFF.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetAg Fresh 'n Clean Oatmeal & Baking Soda Dog Shampoo, Tropical Fresh Scent, 64-oz bottle$34.64Chewy Price$45.04List Price$32.91Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Silk Conditioning Crème Dog & Cat Rinse, 2.5-gal bottle$68.82Chewy Price$77.82List Price$65.38Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Lavender & Green Tea Calming Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$15.11Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.35Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Daily-Use Dog Deodorizer, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Mr. Groom Show Groom Finishing Pet Conditioner Spray, 11-oz bottle$11.45Chewy Price$10.88Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Groom 'N Fresh Cologne Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$12.75List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- TropiClean Waterless Papaya & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$6.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.62Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Eucalyptus & Spearmint Oatmeal Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$13.22Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- TropiClean Spa Tear Stain Cleanser for Dogs, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price$56.99Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Brightening Cat & Dog Shampoo with Aloe, 20-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||Purified Water, Non-Ionic/Amphoteric Surfactant Blend, Essential Oil Blend...||Water, Anionic, Non-Ionic And Amphoteric Surfactants...||Purified Water, Coconut Derived Surfactant Blend, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxsultaine...|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I’m not sure if someone bought these, emptied them and filled with water and sent back or what, but it had no smell whatsoever and no lather. I bought three bottles and they were all the same.
No More Stinky Dog
We think it works well on stinky dogs that have rolled in something.
my Boston Terrier’s skin and coat do well with the shampoo. And it does not have a strong fragrance which I prefer. I have even used it on my own hair in a pinch end it is very nice! I like this one in particular because it does not have honey like some of the other products from this brand. I live in mosquito country Florida So I stay away from any sweet smelling things
no scent at all
if you want something with a slight scent dont bother with any burts bees besides the oatmeal shampoo. i got this one and the lavender and the both smell the same... like nothing. they do lather nice and work well with both my dogs different skin types. good brand just not a good product. :/