Canada Pooch Cooling Dog Vest
About This Item
- Water-retaining fabric keeps your pal cool on hot and humid days.
- Mesh layers allow for optimal circulation and air flow, so your pup stays feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Comes in a variety of sizes and features an adjustable chest girth so you can find the perfect fit for your furry friend.
- No chemical coolants so you can rest assured that your pup is staying safe while in staying style.
- Designed with a slit to attach a leash easily so you can guide your pal as he shows off his "cool" new vest.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Southwest Dog & Cat Polar Fleece Vest, Small$13.98Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Jersey, Miami Dolphins, XX-Large$22.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Red, Large$13.98Chewy Price
- GF Pet Elastofit Ice Dog Vest, XX-Large$39.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Recycled Dog Parka, Camouflage, Large$54.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Boston Celtics, X-Large$15.00Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Jersey, Detroit Lions, Small$16.19Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Hoodie T-Shirt, New York Mets, Large$15.99Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Pets First NHL Dog & Cat Jersey, Boston Bruins, X-Small$12.00Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- DealCanada Pooch Shiny North Pole Insulated Dog Puffer Vest, Black, 22$67.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- DealPets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Atlanta Braves, X-Small$16.19Chewy Price
- Pets First MLBPA Dog & Cat Jersey, Aaron Judge, X-Small$22.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||—||—||—||Hook & Loop|
|Lifestage||—||Puppy, Adult, Senior||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Wanted to Love It
While I love the idea of this vest, it can only be used if you usually attach your dog's leash to its collar. I must walk my dog on a harness (otherwise she pulls me) and the vest does not allow for using both. The harness is such that the leash is attached on her back; there was no way to wear the vest either under or over the walking harness. Otherwise, this vest is truly adorable and I am attaching pictures so you can see how it fit my dog. Every dog is different in size so you need to follow the measuring guidelines. That is the only way you will ensure that the vest will fit. I think that because my dog was between sizes, the vest size was a little off for her. I had to position the buckles so that they used all the allotted straps in order to close under her. There is not a long strap on either side. Keep that in mind when determining which size to purchase. I cannot say whether it would have worked through her thick coat. I have a cooling towel that I have used a couple of times on myself. They really make a big difference. I live in SW Florida and you can imagine that a black dog walking in the Summer gets super hot. I was so hoping that this would help her. She loves to walk and in regular temperatures, we walk miles every morning. The heat and humidity is a lot higher this year than in any of the last 4 years in which I lived in Florida. I docked the two stars because of the length of the straps (they are too short) and that if you walk your dog with a harness, you cannot use the vest. I would probably recommend this to a friend, but of course I would tell my friend of the pitfalls that I found it had.
I bought this for my 100 lb Labrador ,so happy I did .We are in a heat wave ,my dog would not go out! I wet the vest in cold water,ring it out,and slip it on so easy and comfortable..She immediately felt the coolness! Went for walk ,she wasn't panting so hard,and could do what she had to. Great buy,worth the money,sizing is spot on! I recommend no hesitation.
Seems to help
Ginger, my dog wore this during our recent heat wave. It seemed to help her quite a bit. Our home does not have A/C, so in the short term, this was a big help.
Got this vest after seeing how well it worked for a friend at a recent dog trial held outdoors in temps in the low 90s. If kept moist, the underside.next to the dog kept quite cool to the touch. I have a mini american shepherd, about 28 lbs, and a size 18" fit perfectly. Just wish Chewy carried them in different colors!
So Proud She is.
It arrived and we followed the instructions, I wanted to be able to only wet down and wring dry once a day, so we rolled it up, put it in a bread pan, in the fridge and wonderful it worked like a charm. I'm sure later we will consider a Zip lock bag. Our 18lb Boston Terrier loves clothes and she did not want to take it off or come in. She just had to look in the mirror, we have at ground level. So sweet. Make sure you measure where they say to. Looking at Zoeie you would think an 8 or 10 would fit and we bought a 14 it is perfect. Wonderful product especially for Dark coats or any dog that cannot stand the heat rays.
The coolest fit
My black lab mix loves being outside no matter the weather. I was surprised how cool this keeps her even after a few hours. She’s a lanky 165lbs and the size 26 fits her well with some room to finish growing.
Sizing is way off
Despite measuring correctly and ordered per size chart, this vest is way too small. I can't even close the clamps. Money wasted, I will not reorder!.
I got this for my 11 month old golden retriever mix and it helped so much! She has always ran hot and now that summer is here, we wanted her to still be able to enjoy outdoor activities. Definitely noticed a difference in her when she’s hearing her cooling vest. She wears a size 22 and is about 62 pounds.
I like this cool vest because it doesn't get stiff when it is dry, as some of the previous vests I have purchased. Our VERY hot weather is right around the corner so I believe it will be perfect for our *hot* boy!
This cooling vest is awesome. Worked perfectly to keep my little Frenchie Lola cool when travelling south in hot weather. And on top of that she looked cute as a button in it.