CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Wild Boar & Garbanzo Bean Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with 7 real food ingredients for wholesome, complete nutrition.
- Grain-free and free of soy, wheat, corn and other fillers for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- Contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Fortified after cooking with Canidae’s HealthPLUS blend of probiotics, antioxidants and omega-3 and 6 fatty acids.
- Made from a simple, whole food recipe at Canidae’s Texas facility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$47.94Chewy Price$45.54Autoship Price
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- PetKind Tripe Dry Grain-Free Green Tripe & Wild Salmon Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Original Option Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Healthy Weight Limited Ingredient Chicken & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$41.26Chewy Price$42.99List Price$39.20Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Wild Game Duck, Turkey, Boar & Rabbit Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Lamb & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.05Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.10Autoship Price
- DealI and Love and You Naked Essentials Grain-Free Lamb and Bison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$12.95Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- DealWysong Synorgon Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$10.49Chewy Price$11.89List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wild Boar, Pork Meal, Garbanzo Beans...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Lentils...||Pork, Peas, Lamb Meal...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Boar, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Boar, Pork, Meat||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Why did you change the formula and add duck?!
I thought the packaging was the only change. Having a dog with severe food allergies to multiple proteins and grains, this was the only thing working for my dog after a long search of several food brands. Extremely disappointed in the change since the added duck meal is something he is allergic to. Please change it back. Would have also been nice to make customers that depend on the limited ingredient diet aware of this change. Again, very disappointed in the formula change.
canidae grain free
My dogs have been on the Wild Boar and Garbanzo beans for a few months now and both are doing great.
New formula contains duck
My dog has a ton of food allergies and this food seemed like it was our fix after trying a million different brands and several vet recommendations. Unfortunately, after noticing a huge increase in her itching upon opening a fresh bag of this, it seems that they've added duck to the formula. MEGA BUMMER, especially considering they didn't think to notify customers of this change. This is no longer a limited ingredient diet. I'll be switching to a different brand's pork formula.
Canidae not only changed the packaging for this food but also changed the formula. Even on their own site does their own information not reflect the new ingredient list, yet I am sitting here looking at the bag with a hugely changed ingredient profile. Here is the new ingredient list: Wild boar, pork meal, garbanzo beans, potatoes, peas, canola oil, suncured alfalfa meal, duck meal, sweet potato, flaxseed... Here is the old ingredient list: Wild boar, pork meal, sweet potatoes, peas, garbanzo beans, canola oil, suncured alfalfa meal So they added potatoes, which are typically the lowest quality vegetable available with high amounts of solanine. They also added DUCK MEAL and Flaxseed. Well my dog is allergic to duck protein, so this is a pretty significant problem. Now I have to scramble to find a replacement. I really appreciate the forthrightness, Canidae. Great job being transparent and proactive.
Good Stuff for LID
My dogs aren't super crazy about it but they will eat it. I have a dog that has to be on a very limited ingredient diet and it is hard to find foods that meet all the requirements. This one does meet most but they sure don't go after it like some we've tried.
Tore it up
I know my dogs love the taste of a new food but they inhaled it. Loved it so much I ordered another bag.
So far so good
My pitty mix has a ton of allergies and is picky as heck. She's been on a fish based formula for almost two years and it seemed like she'd gotten bored of it and wasn't very excited about her meals anymore. Her allergies are also acting up again. I got two new flavors for her to try, the little 4 lb bags because I honestly didn't think she'd even eat it. She's turned up her nose at plenty of very pricey food. I opened this one up first and to my surprise she ate it right away and even wanted more! Too soon to know if it'll help with her itching, but the fact that she ate it at all is huge so I'm pleased.
My dog doesn’t have horrible gas anymore like she did with the fish flavor food. Still has hair loss from allergies. This product came highly recommended through my research to help control allergies. It doesn’t seam to help all of our symptoms. It helps the gas, vomiting, and diarrhea issues, but doesn’t help with the hair loss and red skin.
I wish my dog liked it.
I've heard great things about this food but my dog hates it.
Good Quality Food
My dogs are quite allergic to nearly all dog food ingredients. I was thrilled to find this food that contains ingredients they can eat, and actually enjoy eating! All digestive issues have resolved and both dogs are eager to eat at meal time. It’s a complete reversal of what it was before we started them on this food. The best part is, they have eaten this for a couple of months now and are just as eager to eat as when they were first introduced to it.