Canisource Grand Cru Red Meat Dehydrated Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% of the ingredients are approved for human consumptions because your furry BFF deserves the same high-quality nutrition as you.
- Features real meat as the very first ingredient.
- Made with zero by-products, artificial colors or flavors.
- Helps strengthen your buddy’s immune system.
- Dehydrated dog food paw-fect for all life stages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sojos Complete Chicken Recipe Adult Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Raw Dog Food, 1.75-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.27Autoship Price
- dealHalo Meal Bites Turkey Recipe Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$41.30Chewy Price$44.99List Price$39.23Autoship Price
- Side By Side Harvest Complete & Balanced Pork & Rabbit Recipe Freeze-Dried Adult Dog Food, 1.8-oz single serve patty$6.52Chewy Price$7.19List Price$6.19Autoship Price
- Canisource Grand Cru Fish Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 22.05-lb bag$151.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price$144.39Autoship Price
- dealHalo Meal Bites Beef Recipe Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$41.19Chewy Price$44.99List Price$39.13Autoship Price
- dealBIXBI Liberty Fresh Grain-Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.44Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.62Autoship Price
- Boss Dog Fish Flavor Freeze Dried Dog Food, 12-oz pouch$29.04Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.59Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Turkey & Salmon Recipe Senior Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 7-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$103.55Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Venison Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13.75-oz, case of 12$119.52Chewy Price$113.54Autoship Price
- Zignature Goat Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$50.28Chewy Price$47.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork, Beef, White Rice...||Pork, Pork Liver, Lamb...||Herring, Whitefish, Green Lentils...||Turkey, Turkey Liver, Green Peas...||Dehydrated Beef, Organic Oats, Organic Barley...|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Human-Grade, Low Glycemic, Grain-Free...||Human-Grade, Low Glycemic, Grain-Free...||Human-Grade, Low Glycemic, Grain-Free...||Low-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Human-Grade...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Perfect for Large or Small Breed
I bought this in place of RAW food to go camping. The dogs couldn't get enough. Even my picky Yorkies were munching on the tasty tidbits of food. Highly nutritious and excellent source of dehydrated food for any size dog. Can use wet or dry, or even to treat your pets with a little something special. Would buy again.
No more allergies!
We have dealt with skin allergies since he was a pup, less than a month on this they have disappeared no more expensive allergy pill every day! He loves the taste too. I mix half his portion with warm water makes a gravy and his other 1/2 add in right before I give it to him.
Grand Cru Dog food
I ordered this as a substitute when my regular order was unavailable. I’m giving 3 stars because my dogs love it. I’m not so convinced. I need to rehydrate it by using hot water and letting it stand about 20-30 minutes. It’s still firm but it can be eaten by my older dog with dental issues. The other reason I’m not a big fan is that they have much looser poop than when eating the other brand. Probably will not buy again.
So far so good
Only been using do a week, as Substitute for Honest Kitchen Dehydrated. Dogs love it and it appears to be a good nutritional choice. As long as they remain healthy without issues I’ll be dumping HK which is never available.
Terrible, do not buy! We purchased this when our regular dehydrated food was out. It’s super expensive and not edible for a dog. It’s as hard as rocks even after trying to boil it. Complete waste of money.
Great dog food!
I have used Honest Kitchen's products for many years, but have not been able to purchase them in the past several months which led me to try this new food. It's great! The dogs love it and I love that it's nutritious and easy to feed. I have not used kibble dog food for many years and this is such an easy food to use.
Daija and Bentley
Love this food! Bought one 5 kg/50 cups box for my 2 fawn dobies. Their skin conditions have significantly improved. Can't wait to get them transferred completely from their dry dog food!
Bag of Rocks
I don’t doubt the nutritional value of this food, but I am shocked at the reviews. What kind of bionic dogs do you people have that are physically able to chew this stuff? They are literally rock hard pieces. I wish someone would have mentioned this, or the fact that the pieces are huge. NOT AT ALL for small breeds like my chi, as it is advertised. He couldn’t chew these in a million years. I had to boil water, soak the food overnight, then run it through the food processor. He still won’t eat it. For the price it would be cheaper to feed him filets from the market. Hugely disappointed and a waste of $$$
One word: WOW!
I added Canisource Grand Cru Red Meat recipe to my 1 year old dog’s diet because she has been struggling with loose stool. We’ve ruled out everything serious so I’m thinking it must be something in her kibble that isn’t agreeing with her. I added this dehydrated raw and a probiotic and I am already seeing a difference in her skin, coat, mood, and poop! She’s on 50/50 dehydrated raw and kibble and so far it’s going really well. And she LOVES the taste! Highly recommend giving this food a try if you think your kibble may not be agreeing with your dog!
Doggo loves it!
I spent a lot of hours researching dog foods and their manufacturing, health benefits, and nutritional values. I came down to this brand which was also featured on the Clean Label Project. My dogs love it and I've seen shinier coats, increased activity and an actual interest in their dog food. I initially got it for my 6 yr old shepherd mix who is a big girl and started having stiff legs and her joints were popping and cracking as she walks. Now that my other young dog sees it is better food she won't touch hers, and when I mix this food with hers, she picks out the good pieces lol. I want to give them the best food (I know I should have thought of this early in life) and one that has the most benefits. Apparently processed dog food is too filling and this is because they lose a lot of nutrients in the pressure cooking/process. In turn, your dog needs to eat more of it to get the right amount of nutrients. This food you feed them about half of their normal servings because they get all their nutrients in this smaller amount. Yes they act hungry for a week or two but their stomachs will shrink back down to normal size and they won't feel as hungey. I've done price comparisons of just feeding her a raw diet (which I would still need to buy a supplement powder so she gets everything she needs) and I've compared other dehydrated foods and so far this is the most cost effective and nutritious that I've found. When you get the food YES it's very dry. Its moisture is between 2% and 5% humidity which is GOOD. Too much moisture causes bacteria and mold. And when your rehydrate it NO it does not get fluffy like other processed dog foods. This is because it is dehydrated from RAW food that is minced up and rolled together then dehydrated. It will look like it doesnt swell much, but when you crumble it in your hands it feels like actual meat. It takes about 15 minutes to rehydrate in hot water. I hope this was helpful to some! Have a great day everyone!