Cardinal Gates XpandaGate Dog Gate
About This Item
- Add the safety and security of a gate to your indoor space.
- Features an auto-closing door that can be operated with just 1 hand.
- Customizable into almost any configuration to secure even large openings.
- Can be mounted between 33-inches and 90-inches wide right out of the box.
- Designed for durability with all-metal construction and includes mounting hardware.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, Grey$70.99Chewy Price
- Spirich Extra Wide Freestanding Wire Dog Gate, White$125.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, White$79.99Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, White, 30-in$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Scandinavian Pet FLEX Large Extra Tall Dog Safety Gate, White$164.99Chewy Price$174.99List Price
- Pawland Freestanding Foldable Wooden Dog Gate, White, 4 Panel$69.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 36-in, Gray$99.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Deco Diamond Shape 3-Panel Dog Gate, 24-in, Espresso$59.99Chewy Price
- Spirich Freestanding Foldable Wire Dog Gate, 4 Panel$92.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- MidWest Extension for 39" Steel Pet Gate, White, 6-in$20.49Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealPrimetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate with Door, 36-in, Walnut$149.52Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 36-in$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Wood, Metal||Wood, Metal|
|Gate Feature||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Chew-Resistant, Locking||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Outdoor, Chew-Resistant, Locking||Walk-Through||Foldable, Retractable||Foldable, Retractable|
|Gate Type||Hardware Mounted||Hardware Mounted||Hardware Mounted||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Excellent quality but the description leaves a lot to be desired. I was not aware nor did I see it specified that this gate has to be set up in a "zig zag" pattern as the method to adjust its length. I thought the sections would slide in or out to lengthen or shorten the gate. I noticed the picture of it with the sections at an angle but didn't see mention of it in the description. The gate won't work where I wanted it as it would extend too far into the room.
Not ideal or good quality
So gate came damaged, my husband had already installed half before noticing. We've already had to return a gate and have been waiting on getting a new one and so at this point we just need something for our puppy so we're having to tape it together... The quality isn't very good, it's very flimsy and thin. It fits perfectly but unfortunately not happy with the quality.
For very small dogs
I loved the idea. However putting in the bottom screws is almost impossible. My toy poodle started jumping over it after a week
Second Gate Purchase
Great product Second Gate Purchase mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I have had trouble opening the latch on some dog gates, but not with this one. It opens easily and stays in the open position when you want to let you little friends out. It is well balanced and right now is free-standing to keep a wide space off-limits while flooring is installed. This is not a tall gate but is ideal for my small and medium size dogs. I am very satisfied with this product!
As advertised. Have had for 3 weeks and all is working well.
Good for what you pay
Good quality metal, long enough to fit across the opening of our kitchen. Ours didn’t come with the screws or or drywall anchors, but we have screws laying around and we installed them on our cabinets because it’s too short to reach the wall (was the original plan anyway). What I like and was unaware of was that the door to the gate will swing closed after you open it which is nice so you don’t have to remember to shut it. Good product.
Looks great on my deck!
So far so good! Just got this today and put it up on my deck! I didn’t want to “install” with screws, so I used zip ties! Works great and looks great!! I have a very large opening, so pressure mounted gated didn’t fit!
A good extra wide gate
Good height, adjusts out to be nice and wide, the only downside is the installation screws line up with the bars so its hard to get a screwdriver on.
Would buy again - it’s great
I bought this to cover an awkward area where 2 doors come tomorrow. Easy to remove a panel if needed. Excellent quality. Wish they did a wide pressure gate. Keeps my lab puppy in.