carefresh Guinea Pig & Rabbit Natural Paper Bedding is made specifically to meet the unique needs of rabbits and guinea pigs. It's made with natural reclaimed paper fiber pieces that are 25% larger than average, which makes them the perfect size for piling up and nesting. Your small pet will stay warm and dry with this super-soft bedding that expands up to twice its volume and is three times more absorbent than wood shavings. carefresh uses a special manufacturing process to ensure that this high-performance bedding is virtually dust-free so both you and your pet can breathe easy.
- Made specifically to meet the unique needs of rabbits and guinea pigs
- Made from comfyfluff—a natural reclaimed paper fiber that's biodegradable and compostable.
- Proven odor control formula suppresses overpowering ammonia odors for up to ten days.
- Dry bedding is comfortable bedding, which is why carefresh works to be 2X more absorbent than wood shavings.
- High-performance bedding is virtually dust-free so both you and your pet can breathe easy.
Potential risk of impaction exists if pets ingest a significant amount of any type of bedding. If you suspect impaction, discontinue use immediately and seek veterinary care.
This product has recently undergone a slight packaging change. Customers may receive the old packaging during this transition.
When changing bedding types or brands, it is best to mix old and new bedding, changing over the course of 7-10 days.
See all items by Carefresh