Enhance your finned friends’ underwater habitat with CaribSea CoraLine Florida Crushed Coral Marine Gravel. This natural, dramatic color and textured marine aquarium gravel is great for brackish or Cichlid aquariums (Central American or African). Because of its coarser material, Florida Crushed Coral is suitable for most under-gravel filtration and fish systems or as an accent for finer sands wherever elevated pH values are needed. Since it’s extremely porous, it aids in the filtering process by increasing the surface area available for nitrifying bacteria to colonize. The non-toxic coral is approximately 2.5-5.5 mm in size, plus it helps support alkalinity. In addition to saltwater tanks, this crushed aquarium coral is also ideally suited for adding beauty to terrariums, potted plants, vases and much more—just make sure to use 1-2 pounds per gallon for best results.
- Premium-quality, natural, dramatic color and texture marine aquarium gravel adds fun and beauty to your finned or scaly friends’ environment.
- Looks great in both indoor tanks and outdoor ponds; suitable for most under-gravel filtration and fish systems and anchoring for plants.
- Extremely porous, so it’s great for the filtering process, plus it’s a great accent for finer sands wherever elevated pH values are needed.
- Non-toxic, 100% crushed Florida coral will help keep your water clean, plus will help stabilize the water’s chemistry and is safe for all saltwater fish.
- Grain size approximately 2.5-5.5 mm; can also be used to beautify potted plants, vases and more—for best results, use 1-2 pounds per gallon.
See all items by CaribSea