The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Grow Kit, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Organic grass grow kit to provide your paw-tner with an all-natural treat.
- Requires no green thumb from pet parents: just add water and the grass will grow in 4-6 days.
- Contains 100% organic wheat, oats, rye, barley and flax seed in a proprietary seed blend.
- Adds important natural nutrients and fiber to your pet’s diet.
- Grown and harvested in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Refill Kit$11.90Chewy Price$19.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Growing Kit With Containers, 3 count$14.90Chewy Price$19.97List Price$14.15Autoship Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Seed, 8-oz bag$8.90Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.46Autoship Price
- Rose & Branch Organic Wheat Cat Grass Seeds, 16-oz pouch$11.90Chewy Price$15.90List Price
- The Cat Ladies Cat Grass Kit & Decorative Wood Planter, Natural$25.70Chewy Price$30.90List Price$24.41Autoship Price
- Petlinks Nibble-Licious Organic Cat Grass Seeds$4.45Chewy Price$7.76List Price$4.23Autoship Price
- Imperial Cat Easy Grow Cat Oat Grass Kit$2.79Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.65Autoship Price
- Imperial Cat Easy Grow Cat Oat Grass Seeds, 4-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Cat Grass Seeds, 3 count$9.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- Multipet Catnip Garden Organic Catnip, 1.0-oz bag$7.19Chewy Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Meowijuana Happy Grass Lemongrass Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Catit Catnip Garden, 1-oz$9.66Chewy Price$10.73List Price$9.18Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat, Oats, Barley, Rye, Flax.||Organic Hard Red Wheat Grass Seed, Organic Rye Seed, Organic Flax Seed...||Organic Wheat Seed, Organic Rye Seed, Organic Oat Seed...||Wheat Grass, Oats, Barley, Rye.||Wheat, Oats, Rye & Barley|
|Special Diet||Organic, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Indoor, Sensitive Digestion||Organic, Non-GMO|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Digestive Health, Hairball Control||—|
|Food Flavor||—||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
312 Customer Reviews
This pet grass is fantastic. It comes in a three pack and the grass itself will last several weeks as long as you water it. It's super easy to grow and it grows very quickly. Within a week it will be above the rim of the bag. My cat likes to nibble on my plants so I bought this for him instead and he loves it. He's always grabbing a few bites whenever he's in the area lol. Highly recommended.
Gigi loves it
Gigi is strictly indoors and she has always loved cat grass. I've used seeds and my own soil, but this kit is much more convenient. And it's organic. Follow the directions, but don't plant all 3 discs at once. Depending on your pot you might not want to use all of the soil (my ~10 oz pot was maybe a bit small). *Do* use all of the seeds. You want a nice dense result. I planted it on 7/6 and it's ready to eat today (7/11)! The included cellophane grow bags help speed up the process.
He likes this company's grass very much, and easy!
I've given him various different companies grasses over the years, and he prefers a couple especially. He Really Likes This One (The Cat Ladies)! When it had reached about 1-1/2 inches high, hidden away on counter top (not yet grown enough to serve) he had smelled it (?) or seen the tips of it (?) but started going a little wild for it - leaning on cabinets to reach it. He continues to enjoy it; it is lasting comparatively longer than usual in "green" state with a wee watering every morning. This is also an assuredly safe grass in both the soil and seeds; it is in a supply of three separate servings pack; and made very easy to prepare with watering a soil disk and adding seed and then setting away for a few days for sprouting. I used my own container and so can't testify to the flexible plastic "containers" that came with it, but every thing else is so well thought out that I would guess they work well, too. Highly recommend!
Followed instructions. A day later we had swarms of gnats. The 2nd bag we taped closed after planting the seeds. Bag had 20-30 trying to find away out. Not buying this brand again.
He likes it!
My cat is supposed to be an indoor cat. However, every time a door gets opened, he's outta here. I noticed that his first stop is to eat the grass so I decided to try some inside grass for him. He likes it! It's easy to grow and he munches on it every day.
Well here's what the one looks like 5 days after planting. Barely any grass. A real disappointment.
Grows Great, Cat didn't love
Hey yall this little kit is so cute and the grass grows so fast! Perfect to grow in a little mug. Unfortunately my cat didn't love it. He's a chewer and he definitely love chewing it but it made him cranky! I'm sure it's just his stomach but just a note!
Nice buttt be aware
Loved growing the grass for my cat. My cat liked it and teethed on it, but be aware it does grow mold AND caused my cat to get diarrea so watch out for it. I would purchase again to treat my cat here and there. The grow process was easy with the instructions. Would give 5 stars if it didn't grow mold. There is a warning that it gross mold on the instructions. You could probably research online more how to avoid this.
I grew a beautiful pot of Cat Ladies grass. I really thought my 5 cats would like it, but after a week they still haven't touched it.
This kitty grass is excellent
This kitty grass is very quick and easy to set up. It grows fast and healthy. My cat loves it.