Cat Mate C200 2-Bowl Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 4-cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two large food bowls each hold 14-oz of wet food. It's great for single or multiple pet households
- Easy-clean, removable, dishwasher-proof lids and bowls so clean up is a breeze
- Ice pack included helps keep food fresh for delayed feeding
- Lid-link clip ensures simultaneous opening of both lids for feeding two pets.
- Easy-to-use 48-hour timer gives 12 months battery life. (Requires 1 x AA battery)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Square Dog & Cat Fountain, 94-oz, Gray$23.10Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- PetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Programmable Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$89.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Frisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Gray, 64-oz$79.99Chewy Price
- Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 26-cup$74.99Chewy Price$148.42List Price
- PetSafe Automatic Two-Meal Dog & Cat Feeder, Grey$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- PetSafe Eatwell 5-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 2 count$109.90Chewy Price
- PortionPro Rx Automated RFID Dog & Cat Feeder, Gray$219.00Chewy Price
- dealPetSafe Smart Feed 2.0 Wifi-Enabled Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$119.95Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- dealPetSafe 6-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$76.95Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- dealPetSafe Two-Pet Dog & Cat Meal Splitter & Bowl, Navy$16.95Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Petdiary Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
- INSTACHEW Purebite Automatic Stainless Steel Smart Pet Feeder, White, 94-oz$79.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Automatic, Portion Control||Automatic||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Capacity (Max)||4-cup per bowl||17-cup||18-cup||3-cup per bowl||1-cup; 8-oz per bowl|
|Compatibility||Battery Powered||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
257 Customer Reviews
Great for weekend trips
We feed our cats mostly canned food. These are nice simple feeders, with dials to set instead of digital settings which can be tricky to program. This feeder comes with an included ice pack to keep food cold and fresh until it opens. Though it thaws, the food stays fresh. They do suggest that if you are going to leave the food longer than a few hours, to actually freeze the food before putting it in the feeder that way even after the ice pack thaws, the food will also take time to thaw. I think putting the food in the bowls, cover with wrap, then freezing before putting it in the unit is easier than trying to get frozen cat food out of the can. Each bowl can hold a whole can of food (the 5oz cans) so good for households with multiple cats. The bowls are easily removeable to clean. I have two of these so I can stagger their feedings. I also would suggest (1) taking the battery out when not in use to keep it from running out unexpectedly and (2) leave a back up bowl of dry just in case the units malfunction. I don't expect them to but since anything can happen, better safe than sorry!
Worked for our vacation needs
We used this consecutively for 6 days while on vacation. It helped my neighbor from having to come over multiple times a day. The ice pack provided gave piece of mind that the food would be chilled at least until the next feeding. Buy extra ice packs so one can be freezing while the other is in use. I also purchased the stainless steel inserts for sanity reasons. Nobody has time for your furry children to get chin acne while on vacation. Honestly, that should be a standard feature in my opinion. For the price and for our needs at the time I would recommend.
Loved it while it lasted!
It was absolutely perfect for my needs until my roommate put it in a sink full of water (battery and all!). The little clock motor inside is sadly not waterproof and it stopped working immediately. I only had it 8 months and I'd but a new new one if they weren't more than 2x as expensive as they were last July (I got it for $29 in July 2021, it's now $65). 5-stars for the feeder, 3-stars for the price mark-up.
Easy to use!
Feeder works well. Very simple and easy to use! I wish it kept wet food fresher longer. I mean you really wouldn't be able to leave wet food in over a weekend and expect it to work, but I put a lot of research in before purchasing and there really is nothing on the market that would do that. It's very quiet and kitty got used to it right away. I like that it has wide dishes so it doesn't cause kitty whisker fatigue.
Try something else
One of the lids pops off. If you spend the time getting it back on and will stay on, and then to close, the feeder is ok. But I'm sorry I spent the money, it's not worth the effort. Just shop around for a feeder that work correctly.
I LOVE THIS FEEDER FOR MY HUNGRY BOYS
Great for hungry cats who need breakfast before I'm awake each morning.
Best cat feeder!
Perfect auto feeder for our cat! We set it every night to open at 6 AM. That way our sweet cat does not wake us up to feed her!! Also great for when we travel. Our pet sitter refilles each side so Isabella has two feedings throughout the day instead of all of her food at once. We have three of these units now!
It worked fine at first, but after a couple of months started to have issues. One side wont open on its own now. Weve tried changing the batteries in case that was the issue, but this thing isnt worth the price. Seems cheaply made.
Purrfect for an overnight
I purchased this for taking an overnight trip and wanted to make sure my 2 kitties were fed. I over fed just in case and came home to food still in the container. I feed raw and the ice pack was a nice touch. It is cold here currently and cats can handle bacteria so I wasn't concerned. They were fine when I got home and there was some left over food when I got back,
Now my human parents can get a good night's sleep
Meow. I like to eat several times a night and have had to me-yowl to get my human parents up to feed me the two kinds of wet food I prefer. Now they have THREE of these automatic bowls set at 2- 3-hour intervals. Everyone is happy, including my pal, Matilda the Poodle.