Cat Mate C3000 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 26-cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to use, programmable LCD control with approximately 6 to 9 months battery life in continuous use (requires 4 x ‘C’ batteries, not included)
- Pet-proof, snap lock lid means you kitty can't access the supply of stored kiddle. It has a maximum 3Kg (6.5lbs or 26 cups) capacity food hopper (approximately 1 month for 1 cat) and is great to have if you are on vacation.
- Unique feed mechanism ensures accurate and consistent meal sizes from 10g (2 teaspoons) upwards - for all popular dry cat/small dog foods
- May be easily fastened on to a wooden board for extra stability, if required
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-proof bowl, hopper, lid, nozzle and feed screw!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Square Dog & Cat Fountain, 94-oz, Gray$27.23Chewy Price
- DealPetlibro WIFI Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 4-L$75.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Gray, 64-oz$56.87Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Smart Feed 2.0 Wifi-Enabled Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$129.95Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- DealPetSafe 6-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, Blue$89.95Chewy Price
- DealPawple Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 20-cup$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealDOGNESS Mini Programmable Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, White$62.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Automatic Two-Meal Dog & Cat Feeder, Grey$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealArf Pets Smart Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder$99.99Chewy Price
- DealCat Mate C300 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 3-cup$49.99Chewy Price$93.60List Price
- PetSafe Eatwell 5-Meal Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 2 count$99.90Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe Healthy Pet Simply Feed Programmable Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$89.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...||Automatic||Automatic||Automatic||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Capacity (Max)||26-cup||18-cup||13.5 cups||Food Storage Reservoir - 20-cup||4-cup per bowl|
|Compatibility||Battery Powered||Plug-In Power, Battery Powered||—||—||Battery Powered|
Questions & Answers
50 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
492 Customer Reviews
not the best
Got this to help our cat loose weight but so far it isn’t very good. Even though I have the amount set for them to get fed it will dispense more than I want. There has been times that I look at their food dish and it is full which I know that the amount I have programmed shouldn’t give that much. Sometimes it works well and other times it gives more than it should. The food when dispensed doesn’t come down where the cats can get it so we have to constantly push the food into the dish part so they can eat. I’m probably going to price out other ones and find one that maybe will work better. Not really impressed with this one. Also doesn’t give really clear instructions to what the portion size is
I love this product and use it all the time. It has three different time slots for feeding and the amount of rotations goes up pretty high. I'm not sure how much food is one rotation but I usually stick to about 3 or 4. The only thing I wish it had was a indication about the food being low. If you aren't paying attention then it will still rotate with nothing in the feeder. Other than that, it works great!
Stopped working after 8 months
I love this feeder when it works. Since buying this my normally anxious cat has really calmed down. At least, she is calm when it's working. For a feeder like this, reliability is key. After eight months the clock/feeding schedule started to reset at the first scheduled feeding, effectively shutting it off. I'd set it up again, only for it to reset itself the next time it was scheduled to dispense food. The first time this happened was eight months after purchase. I checked the batteries, they were good. Changed to new ones anyway, no luck. Had a few changes back and forth, then it randomly started working again. Now another six months have passed and it has been glitching for the last week. I'm trying everything with no luck. "Old" batteries are still holding a nearly full charge. New batteries aren't helping. Luckily I work from home and can normally monitor the feeder, but I have a trip coming up and am going to switch brands in search of something more reliable.
Suddenly Quit Working
I did like this feeder for my cats. However, after 8 months using it, it randomly stopped working and did not feed my cats while I was working a 12 hour shift. When I got home they were acting super hungry and the screen on the feeder was frozen. I changed the batteries thinking they had just died, yet the screen remains frozen. Very disappointing. I also found that the food measurements were not accurate and I could not get the portion exactly right for my cats diet.
Can’t read the batteries
I’ve bought this feeder brand new and bought 8 brand new size C batteries. The feeder can not read any of the new batteries. So the product already doesn’t work right out of the box and I bought the feeder a few days before
do not recommend
my cat was able to not only remove the top container of food (giving her full access to the amount there), but was also able to stick a paw in the outlet of food and retrieve pieces. it also does not give out a consistent amount of food per each feeding (one portion in the AM could be 5 pieces and another one portion in the PM could be 30). would not trust this product and disappointed I had to lose so much money on something that doesn’t work as advertised.
Waste of time
It keep troubleshooting Everyday I had to fix it so the hard food will come out Im not happy with it
Small portion size incorrect
Smallest portion size is 2 Tbsp, not 2 tsp as listed. Otherwise, seems to work fine
doubled their price
I bought this feeder a few years ago and it started acting funky this week. I figured I’d hop on and buy a new one since I bought my first for $45. But it looks like they doubled their price to about $90 and apparently that’s on sale from $120??? There are no updates or changes listed so I’d love to know where the price came from because the exact same one that I have now is certainly not worth more than $45
Love This Feeder
This was purchased to replace one that was accidentally broken. We have been using them for 6 years and we love it. My cats have to eat 3 times a day and this has the feature to schedule up to 3 times daily and the amount can be adjusted as well. My guys both eat prescription food, each different kind and amount and these feeders work perfectly for our situation.