Catit Groovy Fish Plush Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This fish toy is cute and cuddly!
- Designed with a high-quality fabric cover and a pocket that you can refill with catnip.
- Features a rechargeable battery.
- Comes with a USB cable and 2 catnip bags.
- Has a highly sensitive motion sensor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petlinks Tippy Teaser Self Righting Cat Toy, Multicolor, Large$6.28Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Plush Kicker Cat Toy, Blue Raccoon$5.83Chewy Price
- INSTACHEW PureChase Smart Mouse Cat Toy$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 4-Piece Bundle Interactive Swimming Fish + Feather Wand Cat Toy$19.40Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- SmartyKat Window Wobbler 2 in 1 Suction Cup Window & Floor Cat Toy, Turquoise, Medium$2.99Chewy Price$4.54List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Interactive Wand Teaser, Toys & Storage Bag 8 Piece Bundle Cat Toy$14.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Cheezy Cat Toy$4.97Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- ZEZE Telescopic Fishing Rod Fishing Cat Toy with Catnip, Light Blue$15.00Chewy Price
- INSTACHEW Electronic Sneak Attack Cat Toy$34.99Chewy Price
- ZEZE Unicorn Fairy Teaser Cat Toy$9.00Chewy Price
- Feline Ruff 12" Premium 4-Way Collapsible Tunnel Cat Toy, Black & Blue$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||—||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Crinkle, Catnip, Feather, Variety Pack||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Motion Toys||Scratchers||Tunnels, Balls, Mice Toys, Chasers, Plush Toys, Teasers & Wands||Mice Toys||Plush Toys|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Most Funnest Fish
My mom bought this Catit Groovy fish for my older fat brother fat Max. He was too lazy to play with it. I think it's the mostest funnest fish on the world. It's great. I take it everywhere. You have to be careful when you're carrying it though, cause it'll start wiggling and you have to subdue it right where you are. Then mom has to step over the action. Sometimes I have to stop immediately to take care of my fish and mom does a funny dance behind me. She really shouldn't follow that close. You can toss the fish in the air, pounce on it to subdue it when it lands. This is loads of fun. Mom thinks it's funny too. When the fish quits wiggling, mom sticks strings into the fish and hides it. When I wake up, the fish is ready to go again. Mom has to hide the fish when she puts the strings in it because I grabbed it once and ran. Mom took it away from me, put the strings back in and was singing the "Bad cat" song while doing it. I don't like the "Bad cat" song. Every cat in the whole big world needs a this fish. I love my Catit Groovy Fish. - Edison
Catit groovy fish
My 5 month old kitten loves this toy. The toy works exactly as described. My kitten has such a good time kicking and wrestling with he gets a good workout and we have fun watching him enjoying himself. When he wears himself out he sleeps with it
Started out great...
Of my three cats, one of them LOVED this toy. I charged it multiple times with no issues. After a couple of months, it doesn't operate the same. After being charged, it hardly moves. I'm not sure if the battery just won't hold a full charge anymore or if something is internally broken. I'm not sure if I'd buy another for what it costs just to have it break so quickly.
My cat loves this toy. 3 seconds after tossing it on the ground she started attacking it. Played with it for a good 5-10 minutes straight.
I like that it’s rechargeable, and it does last a long time. Unfortunately my cat wants nothing to do with it. I’m keeping it because he does stare at it a little while, so I’m hoping he’ll get into it soon.
Won't hold a charge
I charged this overnight and it ran for about 15 seconds. I put it back on the charger and made certain the charging light was on and let it go another 12 hours. It ran for about 15 seconds. For that short period of time my cats got super excited, though.
My female Calico loves this toy at the beginning
Mom cat played with it @ the beginning not so much now, maybe ever now & then when I’m around. 1 of her son’s often. Other son not @ all from what I see.
cat is not impressed
Like many cats, mine is super duper picky. He wasn’t impressed with this toy at all, wouldn’t touch it. He’s also a very small guy for being a full grown cat, this toy was too big for him. I kind of thought that it would be turned on and then when a cat jumps on it to tackle it, it stops (like “playing dead,”) but it’s the opposite - you tap it to make it go, then it’s on for 15 seconds and then stops. The toy itself isn’t bad, but probably not for little guys like my cat.
Cats love it!
My one cat that will not play with any other toys absolutely loves this. He tries to sit on it. So happy that I found a toy that he likes. Not needing batteries is also a plus.
Cute toy, cats approve.
Both cats enjoyed. 7-month old kitten went right for it, no fear. 8-year-old cat was a little more hesitant. Ultimately, nip ruled the day and both love their fishies. I bought 2 so they wouldn’t fight. They fought anyway. I only deducted a star because it’s a little loud.