Catit Scratcher with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps them to sharpen and remove the dead outer layer of their claws, stretch and flex their bodies and work off energy.
- Provides your cat with a corrugated scratching surface, while helping to protect your furniture from claw damage.
- Long lasting corrugated scratching surface.
- Includes catnip to increase interest.
- Available in multiple sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- dealMidWest Catty Scratch Cat Scratcher with Catnip, Small$8.74Chewy Price
- Catit Lounge Scratcher with Catnip, White Tiger$12.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Catify Wide Cat Scratcher Pad Refills, 3 count$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher+ with Catnip Cat Scratcher, Wide$9.47Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- Turbo Mega Replacement Cat Scratcher Pad, 1 count$12.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Imperial Cat Scratch'n Pad Cat Scratcher, Grand, 2 count$17.98Chewy Price
- Catit Chaise-Shape Scratcher with Catnip$17.99Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 2 count$18.93Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Tiger Tough Standard Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 4 count$19.99Chewy Price$27.33List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip||Exercise, Replacement|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers|
|Material||—||Cardboard / Paper||—||—||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
611 Customer Reviews
Smaller than I expected.
I ordered a scratch pad from Chewy before and it was at least twice as big as this one. I expected this one to be bigger. If I had seen the size chart I would not have ordered this one. But I’ll try them and see how they work anyway. Maybe my cats will love them.
Ehh must be too hot here
Normally my kids love a good scratcher, i do not know why these two just do not seem to get their motors started. I think it could be the heat, it has been very very warm here, but i do not know, ok? I mean they might be great for some kids, mine just walked away.
NOT as advertised AT ALL!!
I have two large cats. I've always bought the LARGE/WIDE SCRATCH BOARDS for them Chewy advertises theirs as LARGE/WIDE, but they are actually the smallest ones on the market. I have complained to Chewy about this and they sent a replacement (TWICE) but they are ALL THE SMALL ONES. Very disappointed and wish they would change the description to TINY SCRATCHER, but they never will
not as advertised
This item was advertised as "wide" -It is not. I have a wide one at home that I got from chewy before and this Catit pad is several inches narrower. My cat doesn't like it, and it flips over when he tries to scratch it. Useless as a place for him to scratch--it's always upside down from the last time he tried to scratch. It is NOT wide !!
Good quality but small
My 3 cats love scratching pads. I chose this item due to being a bit less expensive than others. I have been shocked at the price of these cardboard items. These pads are sturdy and being used, but are alas too small for my cats to lay on (a favorite use of prior models).
I bought this scratcher for a long time because it was wide enough for my cats. They are big boys! Until one day I ordered it and it was 7 inches wide! The size has changed. I don't know how they can advertise this as wide because it's not. Buyer beware.
my two kittens really enjoy these
I tried the "round" scratching toys with the ball. They took the ball out and I have yet to find it. So I tried these and they use them constantly. They actually could be a little longer since they lay on them and scratch away leaving the middle intact. But, hey, I feel whatever makes them happy and keeps them scratching these instead of furniture is great!
My cats loved the large sized scratcher but the pack of catnip was stale and odorless. Both of my cats turned there noses up (they didn’t like it) to the catnip provided with the scratcher. Fortunately I had another fresh bag of catnip that I got through Chewy to save the day !
Cat loves it
I bought this for a cat that loved to claw the heck out of couches/chairs. I sprinkled a little catnip on it, and he immediately laid on it and clawed at it. I find him sleeping on it every day. It saved my chairs! He's a large cat, so I wanted to make sure I got something wider, and this is perfect for him.
My Demon, I mean sweet kitty, loves it. Scratches on this instead of the carpet.