Cavallo Entry Level Regular Horse Boot
About This Item
- Economical boots for the barefoot horse during layups.
- Boots offer a barrier against hard, rough terrain and tough tread maximizes traction.
- Industrial-grade nylon and hook-and-loop closures provide durability and security with easy on-off benefits.
- Permeable design prevents water, sand or mud buildup.
- Reflective front logo makes it easy to spot your horse at night.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Turquoise Cross Beaded Horse Browband Headstall$53.25Chewy Price$100.69List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products High WitherFleece Half Horse Pad, Black$37.79Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Tough-1 Easy Breathe Easy Grazing Horse Muzzle, Black, Yearling$31.95Chewy Price$35.04List Price
- Weaver Leather Silvertip No. 95 Rope Horse Halter & 10-ft Lead, Gray/Silver/Navy$38.11Chewy Price$58.29List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Fine Mesh Horse Fly Mask with Ear Holes, Teal, X-Large Full$23.39Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Reflective Horse Halter, Orange, Warmblood$34.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Nylon Horse Lead & Snap, Royal, 10-ft$8.99Chewy Price
- Stübben Horse Stable Halter Controller, Blue, Cob$27.00Chewy Price$34.00List Price
- Stübben Webbed Horse Reins, Redwood, Cob/Full$79.20Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- Weaver Leather Horse Miracle Collar, Golden Brown, Large$52.30Chewy Price$76.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
So far, so good
First let me say I really don't like giving reviews until I have a lot of use on a product, as that is when the superior products truly can be identified. However, I've been asked to give a review and give this four stars, because I have been very pleased with how easy the boots are to put on my horse, no tugging and tightening mechanism wires, as with the Eastboot Epic, which I previously used. I've used this set of boots only twice on short rides, and so far they have stayed on and not rubbed my horse's fetlock. I did go through a bit of water, and had no problem with them. I love them at this point, but only time and longer rides will tell if they are durable and comfortable for my horse.
Well made and sturdy
They are being used at this time to keep my TB's hoof clean and dry while the horrible abscess heals. No only is the abscess on the bottom of the hoof but it blew a hole through the hoof wall. It's kept the hoof clean and dry and the hoof is healing well. I did waterproof the boots with a 3M waterproofing product (3 coats) and even with all the rain/ice/sleet it's dry inside. I've also used ICloud's, and I really like them too, but they have not held up as well as these have.
Not ideal for our situation.
Sadly these will not work for my horse. I will need to return them.
didn't know Chewy was so good about horse stuff
Put it on my mare Tinker, she is a nervous nelly but stepped right into it and on and off every day so I could take care of her foot. totally love the product. and Chewy even help me with other things for my horses even meds. thank you Chewy
Why are these listed as 2 count
Is it just me or why am I confused, why is this listed as two count and when you receive it there is only one boot
Where are my shoes?
I love these shoes for my horse but am sad with the LONG shipping time. I cannot take my horse out to trail without. Also, the front Velcro eroded within a month of purchase, but the shoe is the best for my horse.
Not a 2 count
Listing shows 2 count I even called to confirm. But when it arrived was on one. However the return was easy.
Shoe boots horse
Very nice fit on horse would order again great service and shipping was on time five star review!!
hoofboot first thoughts
First pair ordered were too small called Chewys very help in returning ordered one size up and fit perfectly. Longed mare for twenty minutes rechecked and everything fine. Will submit another review after a long trail ride
They only send 1 boot
The ad says "2 count" but they only send 1 boot. The ad needs to be changed.