Charming Pet Squawkers Squeaky Latex Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with all-natural latex for a soft, light texture that’s easy for your pup to carry.
- Features a fun squeaker inside to entice your pup and pique his curiosity.
- Paw-fect for a game of tug-o-war or toss and fetch.
- Comes in two different chicken characters—Henrietta and Earl.
- Available in two different sizes, so you can find the best fit for your friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco TPR Bone Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- Charming Pet Squawkers Grandpa Gimpy Hip Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Retro Denim & Swirl Bone TPR Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.93Chewy Price
- Charming Pet Balloon Lion Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Large$8.87Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Charming Pet Balloon Gator Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Large$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Charming Pet Balloon Dog Toy, Monkey, Large$7.70Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- RUFFIN' IT Rubber Chicken Dog Toy$8.78Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Charming Pet Balloon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, X-Small$4.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- fouFIT Shark Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Flamingo Firehose Squeaky Dog Toy$11.23Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Jr 3WayTug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Pink Leopard$16.99Chewy Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.99Chewy Price$5.59List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
Has this product changed?
We have had several Henrietta's over the years. The last two I have purchased have not honked for very long at all. I got a new one on Friday; it honked for about 5 minute, and then Bentley can't get it to honk again. I was very disappointed in this toy. In the past it has lasted a couple of months, and he gets so excited when it honks. This makes me think the product has changed, because it used to work for a decent amount of time....
I purchased several of these “pet squawkers” for my two cocker spaniels. They will not play with them at all. The squawk terrifies them even though their other toys squeak and they love them. Never did I imagine they would lay in the toy box and not be fun for them. I kept trying to get them to play but nope, they do not like them.
Best dog toy ever!
My doggie will only play with the small Earl only. I hide it, she finds it. There is not a trick I did not teach her using Earl as her reward. I have purchase over 20 of them. If you play rough with the dog, and toy, it will not last. If your dog carries it around, it will last a very long time. I just pray nobody tries to take Earle from my dog unless she lets them. My German Shepherd believes Earl is her best friend and requires her protection!
Drives dogs crazy!
My pups love this toy. The body of it is pretty durable and the noise it makes is annoying to me but not my dogs. Only reason I gave it 3 stars is because the squeaker doesn’t last long.
Puppy’s Favorite Toy
This is the 4th golden retriever puppy I’ve had and no matter what toys I’ve given them, this is their favorite. They love the sound it makes.
My dog loved this; however, I ordered one and the squawker went out in about 2 weeks. Because he loved it so much I ordered another one, received it on Wednesday, today is Friday and the squawker has already gone out. I am not sure why this one keeps breaking, we have Earl and he continues to work after 3 months.
Earl the chicken
My German Shepherd dog enjoys Earl the chicken. The annoying squeak makes him think he hurt it. He then trys projecting it. Pretty funny.
This chicken just won’t die!
I purchased this chicken in Spring 2020 as a joke/gag gift! The unappreciative recipient did not take it home so my 95-pound rescued Bluetick Coonhound adopted it! My fears that the rubber chicken would not hold up to his powerful jaws seem to be unfounded! We recently added a golden doodle puppy to our family! The doodle is now 7 months old and this rubber chicken is his favorite toy! I often pray for this chicken to die! I hide the chicken almost daily! Both dogs love the chicken and particularly enjoy playing with it while I am on a business call or really trying to focus! At least if I hear the chicken, I know what they’re doing!
3 stars but a ton of fun
It's a fun toy for our pup. Easy to play catch with because it is easy to grab out of his mouth. The noise maker comes out of the chicken mouth very easily. It's super easy to put back in but sadly my pup doesn't like it unless the noise works.
Fun and loud
Durable, fun toy. Beware it’s loud and squeaky but the pup likes it.