Chew + Heal 4-In-1 Support Multivitamin Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides your dog with essential vitamins and minerals to promote daily health.
- Contains omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids to help promote a healthier coat and help reduce skin allergies.
- Formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin to help support the health of your dog’s joints, hips, bones, muscles and cartilage.
- Helps to break down food and promote nutrient absorption with the inclusion of digestive enzymes.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealControlled Labs Pets Orange Oximega Fish Oil Skin & Coat Support Smoked Salmon & Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$25.94Chewy Price$25.97List Price$24.64Autoship Price
- DealGoodGood Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealStrellaLab Digestion+Immunity Probiotics Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 180 count$36.91Chewy Price$35.06Autoship Price
- DealGoodGood Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealVetClassics Salmon Oil Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$17.99Chewy Price$21.58List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealFour Paws Healthy Promise Multivitamin Dog Supplement, 120 count$14.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- DealVetIQ Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.27Autoship Price
- DealGNC Pets Advanced Multivitamin Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$20.29Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.28Autoship Price
- DealWanderfound Pets Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Health Smoked Salmon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$61.94Chewy Price$58.84Autoship Price
- DealPointPet Omega 3, 6 & 9 Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 120 count$33.77Chewy Price$32.08Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Extra Strength Joint Support Liquid Glucosamine, 16-oz bottle$25.95Chewy Price$24.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chew+Heal 4-IN-1 Active Ingredients: Moisture, Linoleic Acid (Omega-6), alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)...||Corn Starch, Filtered Water, Sorbital...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, Glycerin...||Dried Chicken Liver, Cane Molasses, Dicalcium...||White Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate, Liver (Beef Spray-Dried Powder)...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Brain Health||Allergy Relief, Digestive Health, Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||—||Cheese, Bacon||—||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
we adopted a rescue that had a hard life. we changed his food to high quality food and his coat still didnt look great. I got this because I liked the idea of one supplement covering everything for him from his coat to his joints to just overall well being. He takes them without a problem and after a few weeks his coat looked a lot nicer. He also seems happier, I think that his stomach feels a lot better and his BM look normal for a dog. I will keep buying these for him
Vitamins, Minerals, Coat, Joint & digestion all in one treat!
Made in the USA! I have been buying Chew and Heal products for a few years now. I really like the natural ingredients and not all high calorie fillers like other brands. My Buddy is 14-years old and it’s great to find a treat that includes everything he needs to stay healthier. The MSM and Glucosamine has helped his arthritic hips and he has been walking better since we started him on different supplements. I recommend this brand!
great for my dog
my guy is getting old and creaky so I wanted to help him. I liked that this had vitamins, which I probably should have been giving him anyway, omega oils for his coat which needed a little help and joint support all in 1. he has been talking this for a few weeks and he is definitely moving better. he hasnt jumped on the couch in months and he got up a few times on his own. his coat looks better also so I am happy with these and would buy again
My Lab has more energy now.
My 12 year old chocolate lab Lucy has been slowing down and walking stiff. After 3 days on this support vitamins I have noticed a difference. She seems to have more energy and her gate isn’t so stiff. She even jumped up on the bed last night where previously she needed help. I recommend this to anyone with an aging dog. I’m going to keep her on this for the rest of her life. It makes me happy to see that she’s feeling younger again.
Buying 2nd container
you can buy all kinds of healthy stuff for your dog but what's the point if you then have to force them to take it. My 3 dogs love these so much that they actually think they are a treat. No problem whatsoever tossing these to them and them gobbling them right up. The container is tightly sealed so it stays fresh and your not trying to squeeze a bag shut. This is my second bottle and believe me, when it's empty I'll be buying a third
Loves the taste.
Both of my dogs have been receiving the 4 in 1 support supplement without any problems because they love the taste. It is much easier to have all the vitamins in one supplement. I have noticed their coats and eyes look so much healthier.
We have a Mastiff that we adopted from a rescue and he wasn't in good shape health wise. After taking these vitamin supplements his coat is shinier and he looks so much better. He loves the taste and it is never a problem to get him to take them.
Anytime you can bundle vitamins into one treat, it’s going to help. I like that this 4 in 1 has the joint supplement, plus digestive enzymes and omegas for our guys’ coat. After using it for 2 weeks I definitely noticed he wasn’t as stiff waking up in the mornings. We look forward to seeing improvement with continued use.
Lots of Nutrients
we have 2 older dogs and 1 younger dog that we give the 4 - in -1 support to. the ingredients begin with nutrients important to a dog’s diet. I also worry about joint health and support for my older 2. i am pleased with my purchase and will be purchasing more.
I got these as a replacement for a polish pen that didn’t work for me. The colors I’ve tried so far pink (call of the wild) and the teal (greener on the other side) go on a lot more how I expect, and are very vibrant! Disclaimer, my corgi has white nails. The colors I used are pretty opaque, though, so I could see them going on darker nails with one coat, as well. I’ll update my review when I get around to using the other colors, but I’m very pleased in my value for money so far!