chewmeter Yaky Himalayan Cheese Dog Treat
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Each individual chew is handmade for a unique color, shape and aroma.
- 100% natural without any grains, gluten, lactose, corn, soy, wheat, preservatives, binding agents or fillers.
- Features a dense texture that helps scrape off plaque and tartar with every chew to promote good dental health.
- Crafted to be low in odor as well as non-staining to help keep your carpets and furniture clean.
- Made using a limited-ingredient recipe for full digestibility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Himalayan Pet Supply Peanut Butter Dog Treat, X-Large, 2 count$35.14Chewy Price$36.98List Price$33.38Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Chicken Dog Treat, Small$10.85Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.31Autoship Price
- Yeti Dog Chew Small Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 3 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- peaksNpaws Yak Milk Small Dog Value Pack Dog Chew Treats, 9 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 3 count$8.72Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.28Autoship Price
- peaksNpaws Yak Milk X-Large Dog Value Pack Dog Chew Treats, 3 count$32.12Chewy Price$32.99List Price$30.51Autoship Price
- peaksNpaws Yak Milk Medium Dog Value Pack Dog Chew Treats, 3 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Bacon Dog Treat, X-Large, 2 count$34.80Chewy Price$36.64List Price$33.06Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply Natural Cheese Dog Treats, X-Large, bundle of 2$34.94Chewy Price$33.19Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Himalayan Cheese Dog Treats, 3 count$8.44Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.02Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Himalayan Monster Yak Dog Treat, 7-8 oz$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Himalayan Pet Supply yakyYUM Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 3 count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||New: Cheese (Skim Milk, Citrus Juice, Salt, Enzymes).||Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Lime Juice, Salt.||Potato Starch, Cheese, Vegetable Glycerin, Vinegar (A Preservative).||Cheese (Pasteurized Processed Skimmed Milk), Salt, Lime Juice.||Cheese (Pasteurized Processed Skimmed Milk), Salt, Lime Juice.|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Rawhide-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Rawhide-Free|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||N/A||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
151 Customer Reviews
My mixed german shepherd goes nuts for this! He's been having Himalayan treats for a while now so goes through it in about a day or so but that's more than I can say for any other treat he's had since he usually goes through them in about 10 to 15 minutes! I would definitely recommend this treat for heavy chewers!
Best chew replacement
My little mini schnauzer loves treats and chews. I was looking for a healthy one with less danger of him damaging his teeth. Loved this to the last centimeter. It took him a week and a few days to finish
BEST CHEW YET
My six month old pup LOVES this chew. It keeps his attention to the point that I have to take it away from him when it’s time to calm down and go to bed. He’s been chewing on it for the last hour and there’s hardly any dents or chunks missing- This treat lasts us a lot longer than our normal chews. So glad we found a chew treat that keeps his attention, lasts, and is safe.
Chewmeter Yaky Himalayan Cheese Dog Treat
This is a great chewing treat. I followed the instructions on the package, and let it cool for a while. I have an 8mo old Doberman who loves chewing. This treat did not make it past the day, but it is a safe chewing alternative.
Not for the Aggressive Chewer
These blocks aren’t as hard as the Tibetan Chews one, so our 10 month old lab went through them pretty quickly. Each one of these is individually wrappped, so there seems to be some wasted plastic packaging as well.
Yes!! Great Value!
My 55lb (still growing), 6mo old Bully/Pit/Mastiff/Dane/Boxer mix has been chewing on this intently for 20-30 minutes now already and has barely made a dent. Exactly what I was looking for, a sturdy chew that is safe for his teeth and lasts more than a blink! Al tears through the water buffalo tails (and loves them) as well as bully sticks, cow hooves, etc. The hooves can last a while but only bc he isn’t as zeroed in and engaged by them. The buffalo tails he loves but eats in 10 minutes. I wanted to find him a safe for his teeth chew that was more “chewing” than “eating” if that makes sense, and this is it! He really isn’t interested in the nylabone and similar products and isn’t incredibly food motivated so a food puzzle isn’t usually the right fit for enrichment either. This is great, I will be ordering more and hope to avoid the consistency issues a few others mentioned here regarding hardness. This is definitely 8/10 hardness as advertised. Happy pup!
This chew lasted roughly 1.5-2 hours of chew time. There was a slight split about an inch deep that chipped pretty quick. It looks like the crack was from curing/manufacturing not transport. I’ve never bought yak chews before, but I will likely purchase another. I may look at other brands, but I’m not so sure any company will guarantee a crack like that will not occur.
Puppy is a fan
First off, even though I ordered the small size, I was surprised how substantial these were. There were two larger ones and a smaller one. I have a 10 lb terrier puppy and I gave her the small one first- I thought the larger ones would be too much for her since they are very hard. She was a huge fan until she got about 2/3 of the way through it (which took several days,) then she forgot about it in favor of her other toys. I gave her one of the bigger ones (which was darker colored and had a pleasant smoky scent) and she didn't have any trouble with it, although she did lose it pretty quickly (it's most likely under the furniture somewhere.) Although these bones are very hard, I did toss one onto the hardwood floor and a piece shattered off, so probably don't do that. There were never any issues with the bones shattering while the dog was chewing on them though, and since the broken pieces can be microwaved and puffed, it's not any big loss.
3 dogs who love to chew, no interest from anyone
I have a newfie and 2 Pyrs and none of them had any interest in this. I see them everywhere so I decided to give it a try, but was a total miss at my house.
Orange in color
Found it a little surprising that this was orange in color. Normally yak chews are a cream/natural color in my experience. My dog seemed to enjoy it, though.