Chlorpheniramine Maleate Compounded Chew for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Chlorpheniramine Malate is an antihistamine that may be prescribed for allergies. Chlorpheniramine Maleate Compounded Chews are flavored for your pet and are individually sealed in a UV resistant blister pack to retain freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetmedin Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 50 chewable tablets, 2.5-mg$78.49Chewy Price$90.49List Price$74.57Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 6-mg, 45 Chews$56.35Chewy Price$53.53Autoship Price
- Zonisamide Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 30-mg/mL, 90 mL$62.72Chewy Price$59.58Autoship Price
- Pergolide Compounded Oral Liquid Marshmallow Flavored for Horses, 1-mg/mL, 60 mL$70.00Chewy Price$66.50Autoship Price
- Amitriptyline HCl Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 12-mg/0.1 mL, 9 mL$58.05Chewy Price$55.15Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Oral Liquid Apple Flavored for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 150-mg/mL, 120 mL$79.50Chewy Price$75.52Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 3.6-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Fluoxetine HCl Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 2-mg/0.1 mL, 9 mL$63.95Chewy Price$60.75Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
My cat will not eat them :(
I think it’s a great idea to gave these in treat form! Bought them because it’s hard to get my cat to take pills but unfortunately he just refuses to eat them even if i cut them up :( might work great for others i probably won’t purchase again
I agree with the tablet being big and it is a chewy but it’s feels a little tough. I gave this a five because it’s been the only best thing I have found. I cut up the tablet and mix it into my cats wet food and he eats it! I tried giving it to him whole and just chopped up but that didn’t work he was not fully eating it. So I got chicken flavored with chicken wet cat food and I fed him it and he ate it! I have been able to mix it with other flavors too! I don’t mind spending the time to chop it up, im just so happy he’s getting some relief from it. This is the first year he has had allergies it’s been hard on him.
Cat will not eat this
Try before you buy! I bought two packets and my cat won’t touch his food at all if I mix any of the pills in.
He eats it
My cat is too smart he won’t take pill pockets, we’d get very little liquid in when giving him his medicine, but he eats these without protest and has been feeling better.
Better than the alternatives
At a fraction of the cost and none of drama of the transdermal or liquid, these work well. He no longer sneezes constantly, his eyes are rarely watery. He doesn’t like soft treats so I take a pairing knife and mince them before sprinkling on top of a small amount of wet food. I’ve never gotten a batch that was hard. These are soft and chewy.
these are supposed to be soft chews, but they are hard as a rock. my husband and i could not even crush them with a spoon. we even tried pouring warm milk on them to try and break them down and that did absolutely nothing. these were quite expensive for allergy pills. what are my options here? would NOT reccomend these
These are not for cats
The pills are huge. Maybe a German Shepard would eat them. Even breaking them up...my cat wasn't interested. They should NOT be advertised for cats.
Too Big and Not Tasty
My 6 month old is not interested. They are very big pills and even cut up, I can't force my cat to eat 4 pieces of it.